Showing 1 to 17 of 17
1. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 07:33 BST
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Edited on Wed 16th September, 2009 @ 07:34 by Storm_Owl
This account is dead move along please.
2. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 07:35 BST
Obama also called him a jackass. Now that's funny.
Plain old gamer :)
3. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 07:45 BST
Corbie, I'm going to let you finish, but Machu is the greatest Admin of all time.
No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.DSiWare Friend Codes:MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466
4. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 07:48 BST
You lost me. And Machu isn't an admin on Nlife.
Edited on Wed 16th September, 2009 @ 07:55 by Corbs
5. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 07:52 BST
Thats not true
6. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 07:53 BST
Well that backfired. I'll take my failure to my corner if you don't mind.
7. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 08:01 BST
lol that actually didn't backfire at all....by post 5 i was gigglin' (in a hugely masculine way......) Corbie just doesn't have his observant hat on....and yeah Machu isn't a mod, he just wastes too much time here like the rest of us
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
8. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 08:02 BST
Well it's late, my ears are ringing from the Hinder concert, and I have absolutely no idea what the joke is here. None. Nada.
9. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 08:22 BST
Kanye West doesn't care about white people...
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
10. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 10:22 BST
I expected drama from Kanye West -- he does it every year. But I would have been deathly surprised if it was CHRIS BROWN who stormed the stage! That would have been drama.
Somebody set up us the bomb. Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)
11. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 13:38 BST
Machu the admin, that's even funnier than the video, which wasn't funny.
12. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 19:35 BST
Wow! Two strikes in the same week (more or less)! What will Kanye think of next?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightlyMy Backloggery | StarBlogR.I.P. James HornerMassive retro ga...
13. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 19:43 BST
I don't think he does much thinking at all...
14. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 19:44 BST
Judging from his actions lately, I kinda agree, gren.
15. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 07:55 BST
It's because he's a gay fish.
16. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 11:42 BST
I just got what you guys were refering to with the fish stick joke. I guess he was the one that southpark did a show one. Guess he Deserved that.
Edited on Thu 17th September, 2009 @ 11:43 by longtimegamer
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
17. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 11:46 BST
I think it's good that his ego has grown to encompass other people as well.