Forums

Topic: Konami's Pre-E3 Press Conference

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Chunky_Droid

I need to play Lords of Shadow.... STAT (that's the first one, as I obviously need to catch up before this one comes out )

Otherwise the whole thing seemed rather meh, let's see if they come out with anything more at E3

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

shingi_70

That mirror of fate trailer look like it was done an hour before the press conference.

Have to say I'm surprised that this company is still in bussiness.

At least Revegance looks cool.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MAB

The only way Konami could wow me is if they release a Silent Hill that is actually scary on Wii U. Come on Team Silent raise my old school survival horror back from the dead.

MAB

CanisWolfred

Too bad they didn't talk more about Zone of the Enders HD, but it's okay. It'll come out in due time, and I'll likely be getting it the day it finally comes out, too.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

theblackdragon wrote:

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/konami-strikes-e3-loads-gam...

No Suikoden news is disappointing for me.

Just read the article in the link. The fact that they started out the conference with Facebook games was an insta-fail (casuals don't care, or probably don't even know, about E3).

Got even more dissapointing when no 3DS (or even any Nintendo) news was announced other than a pointless trailer for the 3DS Lords of Shadow.

Don't care about soccer, so the PES news didn't do anything for me.

the MGS news is the only thing that caught my eye. The fact that MGS remakes are heading to all sorts of portables (presumably meaning 3DS is in there somewhere). Metal Gear Rising looks interesting, to say the least.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

kkslider5552000

I honestly couldn't tell you a major worthwhile Konami release made after 2008. I'm not sure if that's my fault or theirs really...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

FonistofCruxis

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I honestly couldn't tell you a major worthwhile Konami release made after 2008. I'm not sure if that's my fault or theirs really...

What about Castlevania: order of ecclesia and Silent hill: Shattered memories? I haven't played either yet but I've heard a lot of good things about them.

EvilRegal

Still waiting for details on Contra 3DS, which was announced some time ago. I was looking forward to Castlevania 3DS until discovering it was based on Lords of Shadow instead of the old series. Now, I have a wait-and-see attitude. So, the thing I'm most anticipating from Konami now is MGS 5.

As the company is now, the most I can see supporting Konami from here on out is if they start supporting VC again (I want my CV: Bloodlines & Contra: Hard Corps), and getting back games I couldn't afford before on Amazon. Luckily for me, there are several old Castlevanias I don't have yet. Maybe by the time I'm finished with them, Konami will have returned their support to the old series.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Tasuki

So I guess Konami has decided that Lord of Shadows was a reboot of the Castlevania series and that every Castlevania game will be connected to LoS now. Kinda disappointing but but I will still check them out.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

kkslider5552000

FonistofCruxis wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

[/div]

What about Castlevania: order of ecclesia and Silent hill: Shattered memories? I haven't played either yet but I've heard a lot of good things about them.

Order of Ecclesia was 2008 and Shattered Memories was apparently just kinda good and not that hyped since it would require a 3rd party Wii game getting hype.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Chrono_Cross

I'm not expecting much. I didn't click on the link because Konami hasn't released a single must have in the last five years aside from Metal Gear Solid 4.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

FonistofCruxis

kkslider5552000 wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Order of Ecclesia was 2008 and Shattered Memories was apparently just kinda good and not that hyped since it would require a 3rd party Wii game getting hype.

That must have been for America then as it came out early 2009 in Europe.

Just wondering, have any of you seen this. Its a few months old now but relevant to the topic.

CommanderAudio

I didn't bother clicking on the link. There's not a hope in hell that Metal Gear Rising will come to Wii U and/or 3DS. The only Konami game I'm looking foward to is PES 2013 3DS, and the previous installment beat FIFA 3DS by a long shot. Does any Nintendo fanboy really give a stuff 'bout Konami anymore?

@theblackdragon YOU REMEBER SUIKODEN AND LOVE IT???
Congratulations. You are officially at legendary status. Have a sit down while we make you a well deserved cup of tea

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

shingi_70

PikminMonster wrote:

I didn't bother clicking on the link. There's not a hope in hell that Metal Gear Rising will come to Wii U and/or 3DS. The only Konami game I'm looking foward to is PES 2013 3DS, and the previous installment beat FIFA 3DS by a long shot. Does any Nintendo fanboy really give a stuff 'bout Konami anymore?

I do just I have more than one system. And I'm glad metal gear rising isn't coming to wii u. Platnium games have used the 360 as they're lead platform for all there games leading to crappy ps3 versions but the ps3 is lead this time and I will not have any more delays.

Also Lords of shadow 2 looks awesome.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

theblackdragon

PikminMonster wrote:

@theblackdragon YOU REMEBER SUIKODEN AND LOVE IT???

eff yes i do! i've had my ears perked for any news of that new Suikoden PSP game coming westward; i loved (most of) what they did with Tierkreis and i'd kill for another handheld Suikoden (yes, i know i can get S1 via PSN, but 1 is useless without 2 to follow it up and make it amazing IMO ). i hope we get it too, unlike how they released S1&2 in Japan and nowhere else

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.