Forums

Topic: A discussion on hair.

Posts 121 to 127 of 127

KO-Cub

Mine is kinda like this.
Untitled

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

MsJubilee

Nintenzo wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I plan on growing facial hair... once I'm out on my own and my Mom quits shaving me against my will >.>

Your mother forcibly shaves you? That's creepy.

I love that you replied to a two year old post friendo.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Matty2310

Nintenzo wrote:

Matty2310 wrote:

I may be a dude, but my hair goes past my shoulders. You know where the sleeve ends on a short sleeve t-shirt? Well when I stand my hair reaches to around there. It's very dark brown but not straight, I like to have all boofy/poofy.

Like this?
Untitled

Haha. No not really. I like to have my hair out in it's full glory, not in a ponytail. I personally can't stand having facial hair; it's prickly, itchy and looks bad on me.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

CaviarMeths

My hair in January:
Untitled

My hair in July:
Untitled

And I've done that every year since high school. Prairie Canada, mang. -40C in winter to 30C in summer, gotta adapt.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Matty2310

I personally love 80's hair. I love just how poofy, massive and bizarre it can be. Here's Howard Jones as an example:
Untitled

Edited on by Matty2310

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.