Forums

Topic: Kayne west running for president in 2020

Posts 1 to 20 of 40

Hendesu

Yes, what you heard is true.
Kanye West received the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at tonight's MTV Video Music Awards, and he closed his acceptance speech by announcing he's running for president in 2020.
What do you think about it?

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

OptometristLime

I think that's great.

Now he can finally enforce Kim Kardashian's bedtime by executive order.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

OorWullie

He has to be one of the most despicable men out there,a complete and utter tool.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

SCRAPPER392

He'd probably say he's Jesus at the presidential debate, drop the mic, then walk off stage into a Lamborghini with hydraulics and fireworks going off. No one will be impressed, except the media.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

fikriharish

He's not going to be a president, but anyone who've ever listened to Late Registration would never call him an idiot or a fool, unless you're actually an idiot or a fool.

fikriharish

Mariominer

...If he wins, I'm moving to Canada.

Like a boss? Please, I AM a boss. You're welcome

3DS Friend Code: 1543-5315-3818 | Nintendo Network ID: Storybookten9

Jaz007

He'll never be president, but he'll provide great entertainment at the debates and stuff lol.

Jaz007

TwilightV

FriedSquid wrote:

Still better than Donald Trump?

^This, though that's not saying much.

TwilightV

HollywoodHogan

@fikriharish

Kanye is the most socially awkward/unlikeable celebrity of all time. Every time I listen to him speak I cringe.

Also lol @ him winning an award named after a pedophile.

Friend to all SJW's

fikriharish

@HollywoodHogan:

True, but you're going to have a hard time finding at least 10 musicians who deserves to be as celebrated as he is.
Which brings me back to my previous statement, guy's never going to be a president but I'd be lying if I said SWISH isn't one of my most anticipated album of the year.

fikriharish

CaviarMeths

fikriharish wrote:

True, but you're going to have a hard time finding at least 10 musicians who deserves to be as celebrated as he is.

Can't speak for Mr. Hogan, but I certainly would have no trouble at all.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

HollywoodHogan

fikriharish wrote:

@HollywoodHogan:

Hmmmmmmmmmm...that sounds very difficult but I will give it a shot...

Brian Wilson, Bob Dylan, James Brown, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Eddie Van Halen, Neil Young, Bob Marley, David Bowie, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, Sting, Freddie Mercury, Mick Jagger, Paul Simon, Bruce Springsteen, Jimmy Page, Smokey Robinson, Stevie Wonder

I came up with that list in about two minutes. I'm sure if I wanted to, I could easily double it, if not triple it.

If you truly believe Kanye is one of the best ever, you really need to expand your musical horizons.

^ No one on my list has ever made a song this bad (except for maybe Neil Young in the 80's, but that was him trying to get out of a record deal)

Edited on by HollywoodHogan

Friend to all SJW's

jump

fikriharish wrote:

Unless you were talking about Micheal Jackson rather than Kayne West than that's just plain incorrect.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CaviarMeths

HollywoodHogan wrote:

Paul McCartney, John Lennon

Have you given All Things Must Pass a listen? George was definitely a "lesser" Beatle in the beginning, but I think by the late 60s, even Paul and John couldn't keep his compositions off the albums because they were just too good not to, better than what they were writing at the time. Plastic Ono Band and Imagine are timeless of course, but I think some of George's post-Beatles stuff was almost as good.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

skywake

I don't think there's anything worth saying about this. I mean the whole "nuts think they'll be the leader" thing is neither new nor is it a US exclusive thing. It's usually just a way for them to sell whatever it is they want to sell. Americans who are freaking out about Trump and now Kanye, look up Clive Palmer.... yeah, not just a US thing....

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.