Forums

Topic: Just got out of the hospital; what I would like you to take from it

Posts 21 to 21 of 21

RowdyRodimus

Sean007s wrote:

Every time I vacuum my house(I only live with my dad and he is getting old so I clean the house now)
Well afterwards my Back is really sore.

Could this lead to a stoke?..

I don't think so, it sounds more like a posture problem. Most vacums are made for women (not trying to be sexist here) and if you're around 6 foot tall or over, you usually have to bend over to use it and that can cause you some strain on your back muscles.
Unless you get light headed or dizzy from it or are out of breath afterwards, I wouldn't be worried.

Also, I'm glad this is helping you guys out. Just to make this Nintendo related, I volunteer and help with stroke victims to help them deal with the changes your life has afterwards so I started taking my Wii to the rehab center and games like Wii Sports really help them through it. Right now they're trying to get at least one for them to use and hopefully more. The doctor that helped me during mine (I was lucky she was the best neuroligist in the state) is working with me on it and writing up a study on the effects of videogames and stroke rehabilitation.

@Roebuck if this helps keep you and your wife from having to go through the stuff me and my family did, then every second of my experience was worth it, my friend.

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone. I figure we might not always agree with each other on everything, but when it all comes down to it, we're all friends and want the best for everyone.

Edited on by RowdyRodimus

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.