Forums

Topic: Iwata stopped by the house yesterday

Posts 351 to 354 of 354

Philip_J_Reed

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I pretended not to be home. When I woke up this morning he was sitting in my car, listening to a Donna Summer cassette he must have brought with him.

I made sure my doors were locked tight and I ran into the bathroom to call the police. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door, and it was Iwata in a policeman's uniform.

He kissed me on the mouth, and then turned into a dove and flew away.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

LzWinky

Iwata stopped my house again the other day. He said that this guy named Phil is lousy on Bird Mania. Then he exploded and bricked my house for no reason

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ogo79

these:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I pretended not to be home. When I woke up this morning he was sitting in my car, listening to a Donna Summer cassette he must have brought with him.

I made sure my doors were locked tight and I ran into the bathroom to call the police. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door, and it was Iwata in a policeman's uniform.

He kissed me on the mouth, and then turned into a dove and flew away.

theblackdragon wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Iwata stopped by my house to region lock it. Now no one can import my house!

does this apply to importing toilets?
see you in the slammer!

Iwata stopped by my house last night. He'd eaten too many of LJM's creepy bananas and apparently needed to use the toilet... however, he region-locked the door in the process. Now we have to say 'vi prego di capire' anytime we need to open that door to get past the lock, and any literature carried inside displays in Italian when you try to read it on the can.
I think my epic theft of ogo's fancy imported Italian toilet has finally backfired...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.