Forums

Topic: Iwata stopped by the house yesterday

Posts 301 to 320 of 354

JayArr

Iwata stopped by house yesterday and I was like, "Bro, what the eff are you doing here? Don't you have E3 stuff to take care off?" He got up real close, about half an inch from my face and whispered, "I am E3." Then he kissed me on the cheek and then proceeded to make snow angels in my lawn despite the lack of snow. I went to grab the house to spray him but when I got back he was gone and there was 20ft. tall oragami taco where he was but seconds ago. I didn't even know they made paper that big let alone figure anyone could fold it like that........but that's just how Iwata rolls.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

theblackdragon

JayArr wrote:

then proceeded to make snow angels in my lawn despite the lack of snow.

this is why Iwata's so awesome. he can make snow angels in the summer~
he's freakin' magic

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

CowLaunch

Iwata stopped by the house the other day, and I said to him "If you don't leave my wife alone I'll call the police" and he said, "CowLaunch, you don't have a wife".

And so ends the sad tale.

CowLaunch

Adam

It's true. I was there. In the bushes.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Deviant_Mugen

@Chicken: Awesome thread, sir...

That Iwata's one wacky character, why just the other day he showed up at my doorstep and demanded that I face him in a rousing SSFIV 3D bout. When I informed him that I didn't own a 3DS, just a DS Lite, he pimp slapped me, pushed me aside and proceeded to ransack my house. After he was done "laying the smackdown", as he put it, he proceeded to steal my DS and told me to get with the times or he'd be back, then he hopped on his winged blue Yoshi and flew away...

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Mabbit

So Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I welcomed him in for some tea, but he just took out his ax and destroyed my entire collection of Playstation games.
"Sony sucks on Yoshi eggs. Get a frickin' Gamecube, mutha and you'll see what Ninten can Do!" He said.
I was crying and rather confused by now. "But I do have a Gamecube, it's right there, bro," I said.
"Do you have Windwaker?" He asked
"No," I replied
Then he wickedly laughed as he destroyed all of my Gamecube games as well. He then stole my SNES, my birthday cake, and my sister and he walked away into the sunset. He's coming back next week for tea, he said.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

SpentAllMyTokens

Iwata stopped by my place the other day too. Well, stumbled is more like it. I opened the door when he knocked, and he leaned in about 1.75 inches away from my face (he has a problem with close-talking). "Does your apartment complex have a pool?" he asked.

I scrunched my nose as he exhaled. He'd obviously been chasing his bourbon with appletinis again. "It's over there," I replied. "You need to be with a resident to get in; wait a second and I'll go with you." He promptly jumped off the porch and sprinted away in the opposite direction.

It was quite hot and the humidity just made his Old Granddad breath stick in my pores. I decided some chlorine would be just what I needed to wash the stink off, so I grabbed my towel and set off for a swim.

When I had got there someone had vomited lime (or sours-mix colored, if you will) green chunks in the pool, and it was closed. Suspicious, I asked the lifeguards if they saw who did it. They said that they hadn't. In fact, it was the strangest think. It was like all of a sudden a high volume of vomit just appears out of nowhere. Nobody saw what happened, but I instantly understood.

IS THIS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BOUGHT A 3DS YET?!

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

LordJumpMad

Mandness, Madness,............Madnesss
Everything was a lie......
Everyone is gonna die.....
Iwata, Nooooooooooo!
To begin this story, its best to start from the beginning .

One late after noon, Iwata stopped by the house yesterday..........

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Deviant_Mugen

@Token_Girl: Clearly Iwata isn't one to suffer fools like us who don't own 3DS's yet...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

warioswoods

I saw some kids selling lemonade for quarters across the street, and suddenly — to my great surprise — Miyamoto rolled up in a Nintendo-themed VW Beetle. He then set up a lemonade stand just across the street from the kids, and boldly placed a "Lemonade - 1 cent!" sign on the top.

When the kids complained, he said: "what, you wanted fair competition? This is what happens when a competitor sells their product at a loss!"

In the end, I'm not sure if he was angered by the PSV, or by the fact that the kids clearly didn't recognize him.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Knux

I saw Miyamoto today riding in his golden limo. Since I have not seen him in person for ages, I naturally chased him down. After flattening a few of his tires, I finally got his attention. After he used a few choice words (Miyamoto has a very dirty mouth), I asked him if it was possible for consoles and handhelds to mate. He said yes, and that the Wii U is the love child of the Wii and the DS. Needless to say, I was not surprised. So after our interesting conversation, I asked him if he wanted to come join my party at my house. He agreed to do so, and we had a very fun night.

Knux

Colors

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. He said I was the lucky winner of a prototype Wii U console with the entire launch library. But, instead of accepting the gift, I pounced on him. I repeatedly slapped him with a waffle iron and shoved anchovies up his nose. I screamed at him, asking why he didn't release Xenoblade in the states, he didn't answer, and ran away with his tail between his legs. Seriously, there was a 2 ft. tail sticking out from under his shirt. I threw my toy car at him as he ran off, and then I remembered: It was Reggie who didn't bring Xenoblade to the states

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Mabbit

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. He said I was the lucky winner of a prototype Wii U console with the entire launch library. But, instead of accepting the gift, I pounced on him. I repeatedly slapped him with a waffle iron and shoved anchovies up his nose. I screamed at him, asking why he didn't release Xenoblade in the states, he didn't answer, and ran away with his tail between his legs. Seriously, there was a 2 ft. tail sticking out from under his shirt. I threw my toy car at him as he ran off, and then I remembered: It was Reggie who didn't bring Xenoblade to the states

I nominate this post for Hall of Fame status D:

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

ASDFGHJKL

Reggie stopped by while I was busy turning water into wine. He knelt at the door, and I kissed his forehead. I whispered into his ear: " I forgive you." And then I watered the holy lawn with holy wine.

ASDFGHJKL

Kingbuilder

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I was sitting in my nice, warm room with the door closed, reading a book. The room was at room temperature and quiet and relaxing. Suddenly, Iwata burst into my room with an industrial-sized fan and a large megaphone. The cold air made me close my book and run for cover underneath my bed. I thought everything was at peace until Iwata smelled my presence underneath the bed. He fell to the ground and rolled underneath the bed, putting the megaphone to my ear. Iwata then began to scream into the megaphone "WII YOUUU WIII YOOOUUU WIII YOUUU WII YOUUU."

The police heard the noise and showed up at my doorstep, but unfortunate for me Iwata just gave them a bunch of free toys and games and got off scot-free. Go figure.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Philip_J_Reed

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday, and he confirmed that he is going to resign.

...resign from not punching me in the face.

A-and then he punched me in the face!!

That Iwata! He gets me every time.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

LzWinky

Iwata stopped by my house to tell me that Mario games will be on mobile devices

Devices like the 3DS that you can move around with you!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

mystman12

So, is this, like... a forum game? Well, in that case, Iwata stopped by my house to tell me that Nintendo is releasing a new Kirby Air Ride, and he even gave me an exclusive disk version with the latest build of the game. I don't even know why I'm wasting time on the internet when I should be playing City Trial!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Iwata stopped by my house to tell me we're going to have Club Nintendo in my country
but only if we use NA adresses so we need to have a NA NNID to use it...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.