Forums

Topic: Iwata stopped by the house yesterday

Posts 281 to 300 of 357

TeeJay

CowLaunch wrote:

Iwata stopped by the house the other day, but I refused to allow him to enter unless he consented to dart from left to right at extreme speed, thereby producing 2 images for me to focus on, allowing me to see him in full 3D. Iwata decided against entering my home.

LOL!

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Philip_J_Reed

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I was glad to see him, because I was having trouble 3-starring the final three missions in Pilotwings Resort. He made fun of me, so I told him maybe he should try.

He took the 3DS out of my hand and not only got 3 stars on each mission on his first try, but he also got perfect scores. I told him that was amazing, and he ignored me, and got perfect scores in every other mission as well before shutting off the 3DS and throwing it back to me. He said, "This is how we do it on Wuhu, b####. You want a resort where you can screw around all day? Get off my island."

Then he burned my house down.

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

turtlelink

Chicken Brutus wrote:

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I was glad to see him, because I was having trouble 3-starring the final three missions in Pilotwings Resort. He made fun of me, so I told him maybe he should try.

He took the 3DS out of my hand and not only got 3 stars on each mission on his first try, but he also got perfect scores. I told him that was amazing, and he ignored me, and got perfect scores in every other mission as well before shutting off the 3DS and throwing it back to me. He said, "This is how we do it on Wuhu, b####. You want a resort where you can screw around all day? Get off my island."

Then he burned my house down.

He burned down the barn?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Kid_A

Chicken Brutus wrote:

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I was glad to see him, because I was having trouble 3-starring the final three missions in Pilotwings Resort. He made fun of me, so I told him maybe he should try.

He took the 3DS out of my hand and not only got 3 stars on each mission on his first try, but he also got perfect scores. I told him that was amazing, and he ignored me, and got perfect scores in every other mission as well before shutting off the 3DS and throwing it back to me. He said, "This is how we do it on Wuhu, b####. You want a resort where you can screw around all day? Get off my island."

Then he burned my house down.

Iwata plays for keeps.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

pixelman

Mmm it smells like roast chicken in here. <3

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

Mabbit

So Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I was happy to see him, as always, but I was disappointed because he didn't bring any Japanese candy like Miyamoto always does.
"Hey, Iwata, has the earthquake in Japan affected you at all?" I asked
"Yes, I actually came here to ask for donations. I'll sell you this deluxe 3DS signed by me for only $300. All proceeds go to helping Japan," he said.
"Well, I WATA help out Japan, but I don't have the money," I replied
"Was that a pun?" He asked
"Yes..."
Then he slapped me across the face, threw the 3DS out the window, got on his magical, Japanese cloud, grabbed his staff, and flew away.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

theblackdragon

hot flashes too, apparently.
if only he weren't male, we could probably pinpoint why he's been such a cranky barsteward lately real quick... ah well, back to useless speculation :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Raylax

theblackdragon wrote:

hot flashes too, apparently.
if only he weren't male, we could probably pinpoint why he's been such a cranky barsteward lately real quick... ah well, back to useless speculation :3

Or is he?
...She.

Whatev'

Also, hot flashes? D8

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

SonicMaster

lol, good to see this thread still alive

SonicMaster

jaffa

While I was out of the house Iwata logged into my NLife account and changed my signature to something stupid he also went onto NLife chat and turned the whole chatroom purple he also started bullying everybody in chat.

So I had to chase him outta the house with my PS3 controller again
now every time I go onto chat I get bombs thrown at me

jaffa

Philip_J_Reed

I woke up at about 2am because I heard some rustling, and what did I see but Iwata standing stone still at the foot of my bed, watching me sleep. He was wearing an eyepatch, and a home made Wonder Woman costume constructed out of elbow macaroni and old shopping bags.

I opened my mouth to ask him what he was doing there but he touched a finger to his lips and made it clear with his facial expression that it would be in my best interests not to speak, and to just go quietly back to sleep.

Of course I was terrified so I just closed my eyes and, after a while, pretended to snore. I made it all the way until 6 o'clock when my alarm went off, and when I opened my eyes, he was already gone.

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

pixelman wrote:

/me deserts to Sony.

So...Ryoji Chubachi stopped by my house yesterday and gave me a free ps3 and early ngp. When he left they turned into attack robot dogs that stole all of my clothes (I was wearing them for once) my nintendo products (presumably to copy from them in future sony products) and ice cream. The next day he came back, repossesed my house and turned it into a night club for red pandas only. He's on great guy

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

theblackdragon

/me sends Michael Lynton over to the pixiepoodle's place in honor of his desertion >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

pixelman

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

pixelman wrote:

/me deserts to Sony.

So...Ryoji Chubachi stopped by my house yesterday and gave me a free ps3 and early ngp. When he left they turned into attack robot dogs that stole all of my clothes (I was wearing them for once) my nintendo products (presumably to copy from them in future sony products) and ice cream. The next day he came back, repossesed my house and turned it into a night club for red pandas only. He's on great guy

But hey, you got a free PS3 and early NGP, right?

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

SMEXIZELDAMAN

no, they turned into attack robots. I tried playing them but they ate all the games i bought (expensive games too)

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Kid_A

Chicken Brutus wrote:

I woke up at about 2am because I heard some rustling, and what did I see but Iwata standing stone still at the foot of my bed, watching me sleep. He was wearing an eyepatch, and a home made Wonder Woman costume constructed out of elbow macaroni and old shopping bags.

I opened my mouth to ask him what he was doing there but he touched a finger to his lips and made it clear with his facial expression that it would be in my best interests not to speak, and to just go quietly back to sleep.

Of course I was terrified so I just closed my eyes and, after a while, pretended to snore. I made it all the way until 6 o'clock when my alarm went off, and when I opened my eyes, he was already gone.

Iwata is starting to sound an awful lot like my Uncle Manfred.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic