Forums

Topic: Iwata stopped by the house yesterday

Posts 181 to 200 of 354

Wiiloveit

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Dark+Link wrote:

Hey ChickenBrutus, where does Iwata live?

He's been living on my sofa for the past two weeks or so. I never would have invited him over in the first place if I knew it'd turn into such an inconvenience. Woke up this morning to find out he'd eaten all the crunchberries out of my Cap'n Crunch. My patience is definitely getting thin.

He told me he had to visit his sick mother! Right, I've had enough of this now. I'm changing my Facebook Relationship Status...

Wiiloveit

Philip_J_Reed

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I was playing Little King's Story, but he ejected the disc and slipped in Wii Sports Resort instead.

I shut him out in table tennis, went 10-0 with him in a sword-fight, and then he shut off the game when I was whipping him good in dogfight. He kept saying his M+ wouldn't calibrate properly. I said, "Well, whose fault is that?"

Then he kept quiet and let me play Little King's Story again.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

TwilightV

Hey! Everything's running again!

TwilightV

Noire

lol, you guys and girls are funny. I want that Mario/Zelda crossover NAO!

I haven't ever been visited by Iwata, but the Takahashi brothers stopped by yesterday and confided in me that Valeshipping is indeed canon. In fact, Golden Sun DS will start off at Isaac and Jenna's wedding, where they will have an epic make-out session of a kiss which will cause Mia to run out crying. Take that, Mudshippers!

They also said that every time I mention Golden Sun on the site, they will send me an entire cheesecake. Right now I have enough cheesecake to feed a small third-world country for a week. Any suggestions?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Odnetnin

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. I was playing Little King's Story, but he ejected the disc and slipped in Wii Sports Resort instead.

I shut him out in table tennis, went 10-0 with him in a sword-fight, and then he shut off the game when I was whipping him good in dogfight. He kept saying his M+ wouldn't calibrate properly. I said, "Well, whose fault is that?"

Then he kept quiet and let me play Little King's Story again.

I lol'd.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Kid_A

Iwata killed my cat

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

WolfRamHeart

Ha! Iwata, that's what you get! Never interrupt a man or chicken when he's playing Little King's Story!

WolfRamHeart

Noire

@Stuffgamer1: That's not a bad idea. I could give everybody on the site three cheesecakes a piece, and I'd still have enough cheesecake to last me till the end of next year.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

theblackdragon

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Stuffgamer1: That's not a bad idea. I could give everybody on the site three cheesecakes a piece, and I'd still have enough cheesecake to last me till the end of next year.

i am going to hold you to that that... mmm, cheesecake. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

@theblackdragon (and everyone else who wants some):

Untitled x3

I tried to get Iwata over by enticing him with cheesecake, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Raiders of the Lost Ark, but he said he's never liked Harrison Ford. I was absolutely stunned. How could anyone not like Harrison Ford? I hung up on him and was about to watch it myself when Miyamoto called and said he'd join. So Miyamoto and I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark while talking about Super Mario Galaxy 2. It was quite enjoyable. After the movie Miyamoto thanked me and then flew out of the room. Man, is he awesome. And he can fly.

WolfRamHeart

Wow, that cheesecake looks absolutely delicious!!!

WolfRamHeart

Noire

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Wow, that cheesecake looks absolutely delicious!!!

I know, I started drooling just looking at it. I searched the internet for 20 minutes looking for a cheesecake picture so good I would actually eat the picture, and then I found it.

Mmmmm, cheesecake...

Bahamut_ZERO

Ugh, I hate cheesecake. Can I have Apple Pie instead

Bahamut_ZERO

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@phoenixsage Iwata just stopped by and stole the cheesecake you gave me!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

@Bahamut ZERO: Well, apple pie is something I'm not swimming in, but I can call up the Takahashi brothers and see if they can switch today's cheesecake order to apple pie. I'll do that now.

@SUPERZELDAMAN: That jerk! I'm really starting to think he just doesn't like me and that he's just lying about not liking Harrison Ford. How can anyone not like him? I'll send you over three more cheesecakes and try to get Miyamoto to go steal back those cheesecakes from Iwata.

Edited on by Noire

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Thanks phoenix sage iwata is being a jerk
By the way who is iwata anyways? (lol im ignorant)

God loves you

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Thanks phoenix sage iwata is being a jerk
By the way who is iwata anyways? (lol im ignorant)

Iwata is the president of Nintendo of Japan

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thanks lz2009 your smart!

God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Sooo who likes cheesecake?

God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.