Forums

Topic: Iwata stopped by the house yesterday

Posts 161 to 180 of 354

Adam

I think the Platinum prize will be Kirby's "Star Rod."

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

slambert215

Iwata just txted me. He said the platinum prize was going to be an autographed picture of himself but NOA "wouldn't have nothing of that" and instead we're getting Activity Meters with a picture of the PT:Cooking chef on them.

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

Knux

Miyamoto just called me and told me that the Plantium prize is confirmed to be 1,000 copies of It's My Birthday.'
Isn't that wonderful?

Knux

warioswoods

Miyamoto's last love letter said that Iwata is just a nerd anyway, but Shig is not surprised to see him hanging out with chickens.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Wiiloveit

THE THREAD LIVES ON!

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Also, he said Bit.Trip: Beat was too hard and needed to be broken into smaller songs. So I dug out my old Game Cube controllers and smacked the crap out of him.

At least it wasn't a N64 controller, or he wouldn't be with us today.
(PS: I agree with him)

Wiiloveit

Stuffgamer1

I also agree about Bit.Trip.Beat. I can't even get past level 2.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Toon_Link

Hey ChickenBrutus, where does Iwata live?

Toon_Link

Stuffgamer1

@Dark Link: Why would he know? Iwata keeps coming over to HIS house, not vice versa!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Knux

@Dark Link-Iwata doesn't live anywhere since CowLaunch took away those girls that were his.

He told me that he will wander the world searching for the meaning of life and Sexy Poker.

Knux

Philip_J_Reed

Dark+Link wrote:

He's been living on my sofa for the past two weeks or so. I never would have invited him over in the first place if I knew it'd turn into such an inconvenience. Woke up this morning to find out he'd eaten all the crunchberries out of my Cap'n Crunch. My patience is definitely getting thin.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

@Chicken Brutus: If he starts asking you to play Bit Boy then it is time to kick him out!

WolfRamHeart

Toon_Link

Wow. I never thought that Iwata would be such a moocher...

And @Stuffgamer Well, He could have asked him.

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Stuffgamer1

@Chicken Brutus: So, has he been commuting all that way every day lately, or just phoning his work in?

@Dark Link: A novel concept...

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

theblackdragon

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Dark+Link wrote:

Woke up this morning to find out he'd eaten all the crunchberries out of my Cap'n Crunch. My patience is definitely getting thin.

that 'All Crunchberries' version of Cap'n Crunch was the best cereal ever. i wonder if they still make it. o_o

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@theblackdragon: I haven't seen that stuff available in AGES! Could just be because I'm in pedestrian Maryland, though. We can't even get frozen sausage and pepperoni pizzas around here anymore!

Stuffgamer1

@theblackdragon: It's a pedestrian Maryland thing. Shelf space is EXPENSIVE around here, so they only stock the most popular varieties of items. Why sausage and pepperoni doesn't qualify as popular is beyond me... There are a lot of other things you can't get around here. You ALMOST can't get Squirt; it's only available in six-packs of 20oz bottles at Giant food. My dad's favorite variety of sardines are no longer sold here. And so on and so forth.

theblackdragon

@Stuffgamer1: i've never lived/stayed for a prolonged period of time anyplace north of Virginia (and it was only Galax, which is still pretty close to the North Carolina border anyway, lol), so what does 'pedestrian Maryland' mean? does it differ from just plain 'Maryland' somehow? :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

Stuffgamer1

@theblackdragon: It's a term my dad uses to refer to the fact that most people around here have very dull, straightforward tastes, only buying certain products for the most part, which results in variations on these products to not be stocked here due to high cost of stocking and low sales. I don't know if there's any part of Maryland that isn't like that.

theblackdragon

@Stuffgamer1: ah, ok... wow, and i definitely would've put sausage-and-pepperoni frozen pizzas on the 'common foods even the dullest of the dull would want to eat' list. bummer. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.