Forums

Topic: It's the GAMES that matter, gimme your TOP 10 you're playing RIGHT NOW, regardless of system

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Scollurio

Okay another thread, thinking of just recent months, WHAT are you playing, regardless of system.
Those don't have to contradict or exclude any of your ALL TIME Top 10, but can also share titles. Just basicly, what are you playing right NOW sorted by the ammount of time spent on it:

1. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Demo - 3DS - gotta practice with all weapons, yeah!
2. Paper Mario Sticker Star - 3DS - way too charming to put it down!
3. Battlefield Bad Company 2 - XBOX360 - AGAIN, since Battlefield 3 was such a disappointment for me.
4. Mechwarrior Online - PC - Freetoplay mayhem at its best. God I love mechs. Game is awesome too!
5. Fire Emblem - GBA - love the pixelstyle and the animations!
6. Civilization V - PC - love ancient civilizations and tactical/strategy games, so this is a must! Would be awesome to see another CIV game on Nintendo's systems.
7. Mario Kart 7 - 3DS - no explanation needed!
8. New Super Mario Bros 2 - 3DS - still hunting coins occassionally.
9. Super Smash Brothers Melee - Gamecube - AGAIN!
10. Star Trek Online - PC - Freetoplay - omg... but its good!

Please regard those topics as "filler" for entertainment and informative purposes (you might find a game on someone's list you want to try) while we wait on new releases of Ninty

Edited on by theblackdragon

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

Aviator

Look at my Backloggery. That's what it's there for.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Scollurio

Aviator wrote:

Look at my Backloggery. That's what it's there for.

Am I to stalk everyone's backloggery seperately now? Surely not.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

Jamouse

Less of a top 10 list and more of a top 2 but I'll go on anyway.
1)P4G - not much to say really, apart that from the fact that it is one hell of an RPG.
2)Tales of Symphonia - Has been pretty fun so far, although I'm not enjoying as much as I enjoyed Tales of the Abyss
And that's about it. I don't like to be playing too many games at a certain time.

Jamouse

Geonjaha

1) Bloodline Champions
2) FTL: Faster than Light
3) Castlevania NES
4) Nintendoland
5) Amnesia: The Dark Descent

In terms of what I've been playing most this past month or so that's pretty much it.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Scollurio

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Another thread that isn't Wii U-specific and should be somewhere else...

If mods seem necessary they will move it, can you have a nice day now?
Btw... why I made those threads in Wii U was basically because of the debate what games come out on PS4, Nextbox VS Wii U thats going on everywhere, in a way argumenting that we're all gamers regardless of platforms. I am sure people will post that they are playing Wii U games as well in here don't you think?

#supportindies

SubBronze

1. Minecraft. Great way to wind down (if you don't lose all your diamond gear after falling in lava...)
2. Assassin's Creed 3. Just finished as much of the single player I want, gonna try out the multiplayer again this weekend (played online with voice chat for the first time in months on any game on Thursday, the first word I heard was literally the N word, turned it off after one game because family were around)
3. Yoshi's Island. I like playing it before I go to bed while I watch South Park.
4. Final Fantasy 1. Warrior, Red, White and Black Mages, just felt like playing it really. Pretty good, but WAY too many random encounters.
5. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Mainly with friends, on Simple mode because I'm just awful at fighting games... Deadpool, Dante, Dr. Doom.
6. Zack and Wiki. Finally got around to playing it after having it sit on my shelf for almost a year. Pretty awesome, but I've only played for 1 1/2 hours so far.

That's all I'm playing at the moment, might start Dead Space 2 this weekend, who knows?

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

theblackdragon

Please feel free to use the other thread you created to post whatever top 10 list you like — surely it can handle lists of all time and what you're playing right now. Thank you!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.