Forums

Topic: It's the fourth of July!

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

Vendetta

Machu wrote:

... EDIT: If Obama used that speech, it would be considered AWESOME!

Someone, update his teleprompter.

Vendetta

The_Fox

Machu wrote:

So what do the indigenous American's call the day they had there land stolen from them?

Probably the same thing that the displaced peoples call the days British colonial expansions affected them. Hah! Check-mate!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

MoogleMuffins

The+Fox wrote:

Machu wrote:

So what do the indigenous American's call the day they had there land stolen from them?

Probably the same thing that the displaced peoples call the days British colonial expansions affected them. Hah! Check-mate!

I have no idea what that meant.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Machu

@The Fox: Yeah you got me, shall we just blame the Irish!?

Rawr!

The_Fox

Machu wrote:

@The Fox: Yeah you got me, shall we just blame the Irish!?

Well, they are good sports and all.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

MoogleMuffins

Oh hang on I just realised slaps head.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

The_Fox

DaDun wrote:

Canada's was on july 1st in case anyone cares. Anyway good jobs americans and congratz

Indeed it was. So, here's a belated happy Canada Day!

-President John Adams

Turbo_Genesis_64

This 4th of July is extra special because of the news of Sarah Palin quitting! I always knew she was flaky.

I'm sure those Alaskans must be dancing in the streets now, celebrating their Independence from the lipstick wearing pit bull.

Edited on by Turbo_Genesis_64

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

CerealKiller528

Yes. Independence Day, the day the US killed the aliens.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.