Forums

Topic: It's Summertime!

Posts 41 to 48 of 48

DarkLloyd

ahhh i remeber the crappy days of highschool which i graduated from few years ago heck i even forgotten the school holidays n stuff lol

DarkLloyd

Chris720

Summer...?
Heat...?

I live in England, getting this kind of weather is... really, really rare even during the middle of the summer holidays. It mostly rains where I live, except for today that is, it was sunny, it was hot... until about 1 in the afternoob, it started raining and has rained ever since. I swear, it feels like living in a tropical storm at times.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Blaze

xDemon720x wrote:

Summer...?
Heat...?

I live in England, getting this kind of weather is... really, really rare even during the middle of the summer holidays. It mostly rains where I live, except for today that is, it was sunny, it was hot... until about 1 in the afternoob, it started raining and has rained ever since. I swear, it feels like living in a tropical storm at times.

Exactly the same here. Why do we have such crappy weather!!!

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Link79

@ Sushi.
Nah it's been a while since I was involved with anybody but that last one.... Yikes! Kinda soured me on the whole companionship thing. Maybe something better will come along one of these days. I'm not looking at the moment though.
I like to keep things simple and avoid as much stress as possible.
Anyway back to the current topic. I HATE SUMMER!

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Deviant_Mugen

@Splat: Win...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Aviator

Americans are weird sometimes. The sun and heat are nice.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Deviant_Mugen

So are Australians, with their superfluous apostrophes everywhere...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Aviator

meanie...

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.