Forums

Topic: Just listen to this garbage.

Posts 61 to 71 of 71

jangonov

@chony lee
you listened to The Groovie Ghoulies? Ive heard great things about them from my creepy sister but I still havn't heard anything of them.

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

Chony_Lee

@jangonov
Yeah, I saw them in concert twice, and I still have some of their records (yes, vinyl). They were fun to see, they dress up in halloween outfits for their concerts and sing about silly, scary stuff.

"EXTRA BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!" -Zeus

jangonov

Now that I know at least one other person has heard of them Ill look them up

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

Metang

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Thank's for the Rick Roll! It's better then music today (Except video games, christain, and country).

I don't listen to Christian (because I'm an atheist). Country is actually better than what it used to be (though there is some good older country... Alabama comes to mind ). Video game music, I wouldn't quite call it a category, but it's great. I've had the DKC 1 jungle theme stuck in my head for a very, very long time.

The main reason I hate the video I linked in the first post is because rap and rock just don't mix. I don't mind either genre, but they make a terrible combination. Plus the video objectified women.

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.&...

Metang wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Thank's for the Rick Roll! It's better then music today (Except video games, christain, and country).

I don't listen to Christian (because I'm an atheist). Country is actually better than what it used to be (though there is some good older country... Alabama comes to mind ). Video game music, I wouldn't quite call it a category, but it's great. I've had the DKC 1 jungle theme stuck in my head for a very, very long time.

The main reason I hate the video I linked in the first post is because rap and rock just don't mix. I don't mind either genre, but they make a terrible combination. Plus the video objectified women.

I do agree, when rap and rock/metal mix, it is the beginning of the end of music as we know it. And worse of all, they actually made money out of it.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Metang

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

And worse of all, they actually made money out of it.

Not a lot, if any. Read Brokencyde's article on Wikipedia.

Oh my F**K that song was horrid. Like posted in the comments, it wouldn't have been QUITE as wretched if that moron wasn't going "WARRRRRLK!" ever four seconds.

Well, before my ears bleed all over my keyboard, I better go listen to some Zelda music.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Metang

Shadx wrote:

Well, before my ears bleed all over my keyboard, I better go listen to some Zelda music.

Zelda music is great. Some of the best include the Hyrule Field BGM from OoT, and the Main Theme.

This is why I limit myself to only certain kinds of music. I'm 18, but I will not listen to this garbage if you paid me money. I like a lot of music, but there is TONS of music and artists. I will listen to anything that is not garbage except rap and head-banging metal.

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.