Forums

Topic: It's official. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore getting divorced.

Posts 41 to 57 of 57

Popyman

Tony, you should read American Gods.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

JayArr

Untitled

This is Sara Leal, the foxy source of their divorce. I could have told you she was blonde before I looked it up. Whenever we cheat we always go for the opposite of the woman we are currently......... uh, with. Can't blame him really, they were married for six years! That's fooooooooorrrrreeeeevvvvveeerrrr to be with just one woman. D:

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Aviator

But whats 6 years on a woman whose a million years old?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Chrono_Cross

But she's not even attractive. And she wasn't 6 years ago.

Maybe Ashton realized the money and media attention wasn't worth it. That and she only has a few years left before she gets a full head of grey hair. And grey in hair in other places. Ew.

Like her upper lip. Ew.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

I could be with some Older with me (3-5 years) but that age difference would be a short exchange. Same thing with someone who has kids.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

EvilRegal

Demi just had her 49th birthday, she's not ancient. Last I saw her, in a movie called Happy Tears, she still looked quite hot. Not as much as the woman next to her, Parker Posey, but still pleasant on the eyes. Maybe it's just me, but I think she's started looking better with age. She, Courteney Cox, and I'm sure others I'll think of after I post this.

As someone who tends to like women older than himself, I was hoping to see a May/December relationship like this work. I shouldn't use a Hollywood relationship for a standard-bearer, though. I think most of them (not saying it's so with Demi/Ashton) are more like business mergers, or publicity tools. When one party can no longer benefit from the other's presence, or embarrasses him/her with a public affair, it's splitsville. May be cynical, but I am a cynic.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Demi just had her 49th birthday, she's not ancient.

That's totally ancient!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

FriedSquid

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Demi just had her 49th birthday, she's not ancient.

That's totally ancient!

I did some Wikipedia searches and found that Kutcher is 33, and Moore is 49. Ancient or not, that is a 16-year difference.
:T

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TheBaconator

I still can't tell if this thread being made is a joke or not.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Link79

I still can't believe somebody would be so broken up about people they don't even know getting divorced.
Then having the thought to make a topic about it.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Since when did this turn to personal attacks? Celebrities are people too ya know.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

retired_account

Breaking News: Celebrity A divorcing Celebrity B. Celebrity C rumored to be the reason.
did Tony_Vayza lose to JayArr in fantasy football or something? lol

retired_account

TheBaconator

pixelman wrote:

did Tony_Vayza lose to JayArr in fantasy football or something? lol

Not recently. He actually crushed my fantasy football hopes and dreams last week.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

shingi_70

this thread is on the way to being closed.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.