Forums

Topic: Is Nintendo favoring EU more than NA now?

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

Raylax

slapshot82 wrote:

Europe is a much more family oriented entertainment country

Hahaha. What.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

MysticX

So that must be it! Nintendo favours EU so much that any DSiware worth downloading (Let alone spending the DSipoints for it) takes half a year at least to get here, so what is that then? the "Tough love"-approach?

Then a few things have the nerve to come out in EU before america and we get an immediate favouritism-thread, this is comedy gold

Now you see, evil will always triumph, because good is dumb! >:D

edhe

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So? After 20 years of getting Nintendo games and consoles later (sometimes up to two years later) than North America, Europe suddenly gets a few (above average, lets be honest) virtual console games - that NA'll get within a few weeks, and our Nintendo club tat is judged to be more desirable than your Nintendo club tat, and suddenly, Nintendo favours Europe over North America? I think not.

Speaking of Super Mario Allstars, do you seriously believe NOA aren't going to release that to you? The chances are, NOA will announce it, and your release will pip ours.

And not getting Tingle wasn't anyone's fault, but North America's. North American gamers were polled, and the majority said they wouldn't like a Tingle game released. But you can still import it from Europe, like thousands of other Americans (who did want a Tingle game)

But don't think my derision is directed at you - just at NOE (and/or whoever was responsible for limiting their output in the mid 90's, early noughties).

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

James

I've put together some copy/paste answers for you.

If you're in North America, you can say "of course it is! They're getting Super Mario Collection and what do we get? Pin badges!! I'm sick and tired of Nintendo giving everyone else all the good stuff while we get nothing. It's just not fair!!!"

If you're in Europe, try this: "hahahaha! That's why we're still waiting for Cave Story, Shantae and about a thousand other games that are already out in America? And why our VC games run significantly slower than yours? It's just not fair!!!"

As you were!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Noire

Hmm, lemme try this...

Hahahaha! That's why we're still waiting for Cave Story, Shantae and about a thousand other games that are already out in America? And why our VC games run significantly slower than yours? It's just not fair!

...Did I do it right? D:

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Big_A2

PhoenixAran wrote:

Hmm, lemme try this...

Hahahaha! That's why we're still waiting for Cave Story, Shantae and about a thousand other games that are already out in America? And why our VC games run significantly slower than yours? It's just not fair!

...Did I do it right? D:

You did well son. I'm proud of you. * tear rolls down face *

Edited on by Big_A2

HolyMackerel

PhoenixAran wrote:

Hmm, lemme try this...

...Did I do it right? D:

Son, I am disappoint

Raylax wrote:

slapshot82 wrote:

Hahaha. What.

Also, this.

HolyMackerel

Raylax

James Newton wrote:

I've put together some copy/paste answers for you.

If you're in North America, you can say "of course it is! They're getting Super Mario Collection and what do we get? Pin badges!! I'm sick and tired of Nintendo giving everyone else all the good stuff while we get nothing. It's just not fair!!!"

If you're in Europe, try this: "hahahaha! That's why we're still waiting for Cave Story, Shantae and about a thousand other games that are already out in America? And why our VC games run significantly slower than yours? It's just not fair!!!"

As you were!

And if you're in Japan: **sits back, lights cigar** "I love my life."

Raylax

YoshiSage

Not to the best of my poor knowledge, no.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

Big_A2

Raylax wrote:

"Ah, yes, I certainly love my life. From my seizure enducing TV commericals to my 2m square apartment. This is the life."

LzWinky

Oh no, hide the children! Nintendo is favoring Europe now!!

Oh wait, we're getting KEY and DKCR before Europe....maybe not

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bass_X0

Two VC games in two consecutive weeks?

Thats quite generous of you, Nintendo.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yep. Nintendo favors Europe now. We might as well give up all hope as Nintendo has abandoned us here in NA.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LzWinky

Bass X0 wrote:

Two VC games in two consecutive weeks?

Thats quite generous of you, Nintendo.

Please don't rub it in! I want to be under the illusion that NoA still loves us!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Raylax

Big A2 wrote:

Raylax wrote:

"Ah, yes, I certainly love my life. From my seizure enducing TV commericals to my 2m square apartment. This is the life."

"I can't even breath properly here in the city but YEAH WE GOT POKÉMON TEACHES TYPING."

Raylax

Scottie

In one word NO - and where is bloomin Cave Story for the EU then NOE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scottie

JebbyDeringer

I highly doubt Nintendo of Japan is saying you can't have this or that. Nintendo of America/Europe are deciding on what they want out of Japan. If something is released in Japan the localized divisions would decide if it would sell enough in their areas.

JebbyDeringer

Slapshot

Raylax wrote:

slapshot82 wrote:

Hahaha. What.

The real truth is ...... I dont really care! As long as I get Retro City Rampage whenever, Im good!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.