General Discussion Forum

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Showing 521 to 538 of 538

AuthorMessage

ogo79

521. Posted:

i have ocd. im always on time for everything. i wash my hands several times a day. *the only thing im interested in is retro games. im usually more generous than most people. i have a lot of street credibility in places a lot of people wouldnt go to. i know my way around a kitchen. *i left my ex to have more time to myself. :D

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

522. Posted:

@ogo79
I've got some pretty bad OCD as well......It's tough being an Obvious Cool Dooder. ;)

Seriously, i'd much rather be an organized, miticulate(perhaps this is just the artist in me, comes with the territory) neat freak that takes good care of himself than a total slob that lives in Ren & Stimpy's pig pen.

Also The B-man from GamePro TV is probably my favorite TV host of all time. :* The bits starting at the following are pure GOLD >
0:17
3:10
8:26

Too bad he only lasted like 3 episodes, i guess he was just too much for the show haha. JD Roth ended up taking over from then on out. Johnny Arcade was pretty rad as well. Did anybody grow up with StarArcade ? This was before my time when the Atari2600+Arcades were the dominant force in the industry in the early early 80's.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

523. Posted:

I figured out that Monster energy drinks, e-cigs, and my favoite food(s) is an awesome combination of substances.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Retomplay

524. Posted:

I used to be almost famous with a friend in my country on youtube, with a cartoon but cancelled it

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay

AuthorMessage

ArabPikachu

525. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I almost died 5 years ago, when I was 18. I was at intensive care during Christmas and New Year. I was convinced I was going to die there, until I heard fireworks outside. I realized then I survived. Best moment of my life.

I almost died of diarrhea in India while I was a baby

ArabPikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

AuthorMessage

Oragami

526. Posted:

I got T-boned by a Semi truck going 55 miles per hour. There were two cars in front of me, two cars behind me, and several cars on both sides, yet I was the only car hit. It was foggy at a major intersection.

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

torotoid64

527. Posted:

I actually get really nervous and scared easily, even though I might be acting cool and calm secretly 90% of the time I'm freaking out over something but I try my hardest not to show it! I also like cooking a lot :3 both my parents are chiefs and taught me a lot :3 I'm best at Italian dishes though I'm trying to improve on more Spanish food and Chinese as well :3

Edited on by torotoid64

torotoid64

Twitter: Mattchuspie

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

528. Posted:

I might come across as the shy and easily scared type, but I actually love horror movies. I only got into them recently but I really really liked The Conjuring and Insidious.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Mickey

529. Posted:

Sometimes, I get this feeling—when I'm making a post—that it won't go down well. Each time I have that feeling about a post, it doesn't go down well.

... And yet somehow I never let it stop me. I'm a dummy. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Austroid

530. Posted:

@Mickey I've always felt that way when it comes to posting my opinion... pretty much anywhere.

Its likely due to all the scum that grace the interwebz. :P

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
Currently Playing: Sonic Riders (nostalgia overload!)

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

Mickey

531. Posted:

@Austroid Well, it's not all scum... at least, not in my case. XD You keep posting what you want, man. :)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Squid

532. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

@Austroid Well, it's not all scum... at least, not in my case. XD You keep posting what you want, man. :)

Untitled

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Austroid

533. Posted:

@Mickey
@Squid
Untitled

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
Currently Playing: Sonic Riders (nostalgia overload!)

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

Beetlejuice

534. Posted:

My second cousin had a Billboard #1 hit and won a Grammy award for best rock song, I unknowingly turned down a chance to hang out with Robert Plant for a weekend back around 1992, I helped a film crew from the tv show 60 Minutes conduct a stake out to ambush interview an accused murderer, I've hiked in the jungles of Indonesia with ex-terrorists/freedom fighters, and I have fired a wide array of automatic weapons while under the influence.

Beetlejuice

AuthorMessage

ArabPikachu

535. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I have Asperger's Syndrome. (Being completely serious this time.)

Welcome to the "I have Asperger's syndrome" club

ArabPikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

536. Posted:

I love Bulldogs. They're adorable, and more affectionate than any other dog breed I've seen.
I currently have 2 bulldogs living in my household.
Untitled
Penelope (Currently 4 Months Old)
Untitled
Mr. Magoo (Later nicknamed and preferred "Gooby") Almost 1 year old.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

537. Posted:

@kyloctopus Those are some adorable bull dogs you have there especially the 4 month old one.

"I must purify the world" - The batter from OFF
But don't forget to CALL IT FRIENDO cause i can't ,it wouldn't be fair.

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

538. Posted:

I'm into Super Mario 64 Machinima, like a lot. I find them quite funny and entertaining.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350