Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 421 to 440 of 520

ogo79

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I get pissed off massively when someone tells me to take a shower...

what if you were told to take a shower in this:
Untitled
???

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ThePirateCaptain

@DarkLuigi
Hey, Virginia isn't that bad.

I have this weird thing where I feel the need to play games in order. I hate playing sequels before I've played the original game.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

mamp

I'm a super taster I taste salt more than anyone else does. Also I can perform certain medical procedures so if anyone needs an injection

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Jaz007

@Dark-Lugi I'm the same way, I can't help but love evil. (in fiction of course) I like creepy people in stuff too. I also have an evil laugh (which I quite like) and smile. The girl I like is a my love of evil to be a bit creepy though. She doesn't really get it.

Jaz007

Jaz007

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I get pissed off massively when someone tells me to take a shower...

Oh how life would be nice without showers.

Jaz007

DawnOverALilly

Hmmm~ ok time for a list of random little things. I enjoy taking showers (Retro) I don't drink soda, I hate it when people mess with my hair at all, I don't like writing with pencils because the noise bugs the crap out of me, I love Touhou ^.^, I write story's but never Finnish them, I listen to instrumental or non-English music the most, I don't think Justin B is bad. Actually think he is good but not that good, I enjoy twilight as well and that was good. I like Xbox better then nintendo but not better then Sony. I tend to boycot Sony. I use headphones. I hate my voice, aaaand I am done.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

ShadJV

I was somehow voted "Will Cure Cancer" in my senior year of high school despite everyone at my school knowing I was accepted into a video game design program for college. And I had no interest in medicine.

Bonus fact: I did figure out a cure, it was only about a month ago. I stumbled upon the realization that if I destroy all life, there will be no more cancer. I'd claim my Nobel Prize but the scientific community seems to frown upon the eradication of all living things...

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

DawnOverALilly

GuardianKing wrote:

@DawnOverALilly Hey, a fellow writer! (It's me, @Nobodys_Angel)

Speaking of writing, I got like 20 different characters and worlds brewing in my head. If anyone is interested, I can list them all by "series"

It would be intrestin to read some of your work, but for me I never Finnish anything and I always hate what I write despite others telling me they enjoy it.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Sleepingmudkip

I write fanfictions...enough said

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

@DawnOverALilly I made this in way too little time, and it was originally a part of the Nintendo Life Roleplay Thread, which is why the format is a little strange.

Nonetheless, if you want a sample of my writing and characters, I hope this can satisfy your curiosity.

If not, this is also another sample, this time written from the 1st person POV of Morpheus Equinox. He's interesting, to say the least... By the way: if you get my trail of hints, please don't be offended by Capricorn. I swear, there's a reason for everything...

Edited on by antdickens

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

mamp

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Are they erotice friendfictions? LOL

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Jani-Koblaney

I went to the state Geography Bee in 8th grade..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Yellowgerbil

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Me too buddy, me too.

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

CanisWolfred

i like wolves Already did that...

In addition to wolves, I also like giant robots. At least once a day I daydream about giant robots fighting each other. When I was growing up, I wanted to be an engineer just so I could build robots. Sadly, I discovered too late that engineers are nothing like Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory, and actual engineering is pretty boring.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Snagrio

mariobro4 wrote:

I kinda listen too much video game music on youtube....

That's all I listen to!

I hate most vegetables, but oddly I love peas. Too bad nobody else likes them here so I don't eat them often.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

ShadJV

WingedFish wrote:

mariobro4 wrote:

That's all I listen to!

I hate most vegetables, but oddly I love peas. Too bad nobody else likes them here so I don't eat them often.

Are you Wart from Super Mario Bros 2???

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Dark-Luigi

ShadJV wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

mariobro4 wrote:

That's all I listen to!

Are you Wart from Super Mario Bros 2???

Haha! My thought exactly!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.