Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 321 to 340 of 520

KAHN

i was born in 1906, September. you can do the math if you wan to figure out my age.

and i never had any of Nintendo's consoles until i started playing games, which was sometime around the early 2000's. only recently in the past 10 years have i begun being a part of the gaming community.

DonkeyKongCountry on SNES was the first game i played.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Ketchupcat

Konata wrote:

If you give me a few seconds I can cry on command.

Me too, i think the trick is trying to yawn first. And if anyone looks at you funny for doing this in public you could just say "I was yawning" and not even be lying!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

PanicPuppet

Dr. Eggman is the only character that I've come to drawing literally hundreds of times in total.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Arianabtd

Musterd wrote:

Konata wrote:

Me too, i think the trick is trying to yawn first. And if anyone looks at you funny for doing this in public you could just say "I was yawning" and not even be lying!

I never yawn before I fake cry x3. I just find myself being able to do it :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jaz007

Konata wrote:

Any good stories around this ability?

Jaz007

Snagrio

I'm downright horrible when it comes to art, which is really too bad since I wish I could make paintings of my favorite Nintendo characters and share them on DeviantArt.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FireMario887

I don't know if this will be stupid to say or not, but I am good with cats. My mom says I am a "cat whisperer (the second word in the quotation marks may be spelled incorrectly)".

FireMario887

Banker-Style

I'm one of the few people who haven't got any interesting facts about themselves.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

DreamyViridi

Banker-Style wrote:

I'm one of the few people who haven't got any interesting facts about themselves.

But isn't that, in and of itself, an interesting fact?
I mean, that technically a fact.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Fikachu

WingedFish wrote:

I'm downright horrible when it comes to art, which is really too bad since I wish I could make paintings of my favorite Nintendo characters and share them on DeviantArt.

It's okay bro

I'm terrible at drawing females (fictional & non-fictional)

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Jani-Koblaney

I know this sounds really weird/creepy, but I think I predicted my cousin's car accident in which he died in. Last year when we were vacationing in South Dakota, I got a weird feeling inside me and I started thinking about death.. Then the next day we got a call from my aunt saying that my cousin had just died in a car accident. When I heard that I was freaked out beyond belief, not just because he died, but because I had a feeling of death in me yesterday. I still find that weird/sad.. Sorry if you guys find this weird, but it's true..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

FireMario887

My artwork for Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Universe got published 5-6 times and once on the new Mega Man series.

I am autistic. It's hard to admit that I have phobia due to this. I tend to look at the Weather Channel app more frequently than others do, because I am not good with LOUD noises. I also don't talk as much as other middle to high school students do because I usually have much different interests. For example, I'm a Nintendo guy, but not much people I meet who are not users don't ever mention Nintendo. Plus, I like gathering information and knowledge a lot, especially matters of science. Plus, not trying to boast here, but my parents say I obey more easily than other people my age do.

Here are my basic favorites:
Color: Blue
Food: Sub
Hobby: (I think) Reading
School subject: Science
Music: (Don't take this the wrong way...) Christian
Favorite animal: Either apes or gorillas (I appreciate primates for how smart they are)

FireMario887

PanicPuppet

Lots of people have said I look like Gordon Freeman from the Half-Life games; hair, glasses, mostly blank facial expressions and all. If I grew a goatee then it'd be uncanny.

Yet I've never played the games before.

PanicPuppet

DawnOverALilly

I have a very bad habit of restarting RPG's just because I did one thing that I didn't like. Even if its doing something small. So far my record is on oblivion and I have no idea how many times I restarted, some didn't even get to see the Emperior dieing.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

World

Varia01 wrote:

I tend to look at the Weather Channel app more frequently than others do

This is my life. I used to tune into that channel all day every day, but then I moved away from home and did away with TV.

Interesting facts? I really really love cockroaches and my hobby is sprinting.

Not that interesting, yes, but enough to not get left behind at dinner parties.

World

Jani-Koblaney

For the most part, I despise anime. There are a few exceptions (Pokémom), but overall I just find it annoying..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.