Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 301 to 320 of 520

Snagrio

I am apparently immune, or at least resistant, to poison ivy. My dad, and a friend of mine both got it just by walking around the backyard (which quickly backs into thick woods), while I go around there several times a day, barefoot I might add, and never have any problems.

I do remember getting afflicted by PI as a kid, but it seems that it doesn't bother me whatsoever now.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

PanicPuppet

Whenever I watch Star Wars Lightsaber duels [alone], I pretend I'm holding a Lightsaber and swing my arms around like one of the characters...

PanicPuppet

Moviefan2k4

1) My mind's like a database of media information, but I often have trouble recalling simpler things, like phone calls for my relatives.
2) I can do a good impression of Kaa from "The Jungle Book".
3) I can sing "Yakko's World" from memory.
4) My favorite colors are blue, red, black, green, and silver.
5) My great-uncle's cousin Shirley went to high school with George Lucas.
6) I can identify many songs on the radio by the first few notes.

God, guns, and guts made America; let's keep all three.

AccessibleDaydream

I am a major over-thinker of everything, particularly whenever someone gives me a complement or the like.

Edited on by AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

I've basically become part-nocturnal over the past couple of years, My sleeping times are about 4 A.M. - 1:30 P.M., Still have yet to meet another person with this peculiarity.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

JayArr

I have been physically hit by a car 6 times.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

the_shpydar

JayArr wrote:

I have been physically hit by a car 6 times.

Ain't nothin' that can keep JayArr down!
also, HAI JAYARR!!!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

gabe0199

I'm some what flexable.

New Gaming Channel!!!!!! Give Me A Chance And Subscribe for all your nintendo needs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifqbTwjog3w

Jaz007

Mickey wrote:

I'm convinced I have caligynephobia.

That is the fanciest way I have ever seem someone say they are shy around girls. I don't think you have it as bad as you think. Remember, you were able to tell her how you felt.

Jaz007

Mickey

@Jaz007 Alright, this guilt trip is over, I'm going to make the post I SHOULD'VE made a month ago. For those that WERE convinced, I hope you don't mind me bringing an old quote from my journal:

So this whole week I couldn't stop thinking about my crush, so this whole idea was useless. Y'know I could probably just end it by saying "I confessed to my crush and she actually took it much better then I thought she would! We've started talking to eachother and everything is fine now." Yeah, that'd make things much easier. What's a good pretend name for her... Joanna? PERFECT! No, they'll be even more worried about me. Oh! I'll just say "I confessed to my crush and she actually took it much better then I thought she would! We've started talking to eachother and everything is fine now so you can stop worrying about me." There, that should do it... no, I'll be posting this so they'll know... but I've already got this pseudo-serious reputation so does it really matter? YES. Man, this is just getting sad...

And then I shamelessly copy and paste that over to my PS:

PS: I confessed to my crush and she actually took it much better then I thought she would! We've started talking to eachother and everything is fine now so you can stop worrying about me.

Yeah, real classy. Though I just automatically assumed you guys would catch on immediately, and when you didn't, I didn't have the heart to tell you I lied. So, I went along with it. Recently though, I tried subtly sweeping it under the rug by piling another lie on top of it so you guys would think I didn't like her anymore (you were friendzoned by that special girl you just confessed to? Wow, you even took it well! I respect you more, Mickey.) @Jaz007, if you were EVER truly convinced I APOLOGIZE. It was terrible of me not to point it out in the first place but I wanted you guys to stop worrying. Yes, that is a ridiculous reason to lie and I'M VERY LATE in apologizing for this so it's better I do this now than never. Now, what I've just told you is the truth. I am not and WILL NOT try to excuse my behavior. I know It's very selfish to ask this of you guys, and you have every right to hate me after this, but could you find it within your hearts to forgive and forget this whole mess. Please?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

@Mickey Don't worry about it. It's all good. Your welcome to post about these things if you ask me, espcially if it might make you feel better. Don't feel bad anything that's happened. Don't feel like you need to make up for anything or your image is ruined, neither is the case. I hope your lot improves. And as to your previous post, being shy around girls is perfectly normal, happens to all of us (well, maybe except girls). You are experiencing nothing out of the norm, even if it feels like you are.

Jaz007

Drobotic

I really love Nintendo,but I grew up being absolutely obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Fikachu

My real first name is Akif, which literally means "focused" in Arabic

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Klimbatize

Mickey wrote:

I know It's very selfish to ask this of you guys, and you have every right to hate me after this, but could you find it within your hearts to forgive and forget this whole mess. Please?

Fear not, my opinion of you remains exactly the same as it was even before your post.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Jaz007

I've had more nose bleeds than your everyone in your family, mothers family, grandmothers family, and your grandmother's cousin's family combined. I just get them randomly.

Jaz007

Drobotic

I still have my old PS2 my brother gave to me.Now it's just a DVD player,really.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.