General Discussion Forum

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Showing 261 to 280 of 489

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

261. Posted:

I'm the act first, judge myself later type of a guy where, I'd do something, and then later (or immediately after) I'd wonder "Why did I do that?"

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

262. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm the act first, judge myself later type of a guy where, I'd do something, and then later (or immediately after) I'd wonder "Why did I do that?"

Enjoy prison!

  A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time
 
 

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

263. Posted:

I know everything about Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite. The people, the items you name it I know it. Heck, I'm one of the biggest Bioshock fans you'd ever meet.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Midnight3DS

264. Posted:

I'm a millionaire, and I own a mansion and a yacht.

I play lots of boardgames, paint miniatures, compose music, and voice act occasionally.

One of these sentences is true.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hysterical

265. Posted:

Midnight3DS wrote:

One of these sentences is true.

Is it this one?

Hysterical

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

266. Posted:

Austroid wrote:

Marks wrote:

Robert plays his role perfectly as Iron Man.
What you probably mean is that you don't like Iron Man's characterization. In that sense, you're not alone. I totally agree with you.

Alright then I'll rephrase my post: Iron Man is a cruddy superhero.

IMO who wants to read a comic or watch a film with an as unlikable protagonist as Iron Man is?

metal_sonic wrote:

I'd rather have a @$$hole over a goody-goody..

Really? So you'd prefer someone who puts people down for his own self-enjoyment as a role model? I heard he does alot of tasteless "zingers" to his token-kid-sidekick in IM3 about his father... after he died.

Not every superhero has to be a role-model. IMO, Stark is a much more believeable and interesting character than most other Super heroes simply because of his character flaws.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

267. Posted:

I've recently discovered I have a social person impression. I lower my voice pitch, be the one to start the conversation and just go with it as if I were a different, more social person. I hope I can keep it up for tonight...

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

268. Posted:

For some reason, I just can't do presentations the way I want them to. I could have the speech engraved in my head days ahead of time and I would still stutter every 3 words...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

269. Posted:

When someone asks me to grab something too high up for they themselves to reach, I tend to do so in a slow, dramatic fashion. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it stems from people always going on about how tall I am, so maybe I'm making a silent statement about the fact without fully realizing it.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

270. Posted:

I can raise a single eyebrow like Sean Connery. There's probably a lot of you that can do that, I just thought I'd let you guys know...

WingedFish wrote:

people always going on about how tall I am,

Same. Here's to being giants!

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

271. Posted:

That reminds me. I can raise either of my eyebrows separately. I can also raise one and then lower it while raising other eyebrow in rapid succession. I can raise them pretty high too.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

272. Posted:

Thanks @Jaz007! I can always count on you to devalue whatever I'm good at!

PS: don't take this comment too seriously please! I was only kidding you!

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChrisT99

273. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

I can raise a single eyebrow like Sean Connery. There's probably a lot of you that can do that, I just thought I'd let you guys know...

I can not do that.

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

274. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

That reminds me. I can raise either of my eyebrows separately. I can also raise one and then lower it while raising other eyebrow in rapid succession. I can raise them pretty high too.

I used to be really good at doing that. It's kinda hard now, though.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

275. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

That reminds me. I can raise either of my eyebrows separately. I can also raise one and then lower it while raising other eyebrow in rapid succession. I can raise them pretty high too.

I used to be really good at doing that. It's kinda hard now, though.

You guys are like The Rock! :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jollykarp

276. Posted:

Realised this today: I enjoy the snap sound made by the turn signal indicator. So whenever I make a turn or switch lanes, I kinda look forward to hearing the snap. Plus this way, I rarely forget to indicate :D

Yeah, that seems a lot stranger now that I think about it.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FOREST_RANGER

277. Posted:

Two days ago, I just found out my maternal uncle was a brief actor in 1969 film Once Upon a Time in the West :O

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage
Avatar

k8sMum

278. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Austroid wrote:

Marks wrote:

Robert plays his role perfectly as Iron Man.
What you probably mean is that you don't like Iron Man's characterization. In that sense, you're not alone. I totally agree with you.

Alright then I'll rephrase my post: Iron Man is a cruddy superhero.

IMO who wants to read a comic or watch a film with an as unlikable protagonist as Iron Man is?

metal_sonic wrote:

I'd rather have a @$$hole over a goody-goody..

Really? So you'd prefer someone who puts people down for his own self-enjoyment as a role model? I heard he does alot of tasteless "zingers" to his token-kid-sidekick in IM3 about his father... after he died.

Not every superhero has to be a role-model. IMO, Stark is a much more believeable and interesting character than most other Super heroes simply because of his character flaws.

that's why i was always a batman girl rather than superman. it's that 'bad boy thing'... ;-)

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Austroid

279. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Not every superhero has to be a role-model. IMO, Stark is a much more believeable and interesting character than most other Super heroes simply because of his character flaws.

If I can't find any reason to like the character at all. Why should I care what happens to him?

Before Man of Steel was revealed, I never liked Superman; he was basically a boy scout with superpowers. But this different take on him just makes the character more fresh and believable as a superhero.

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 2
My Metroid Prime 3DS Controls Idea
Currently Playing: Super Mario 3D World, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, TMNT Smash-Up
I'm actually torn between buying Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Tomodatchi Life.

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

280. Posted:

Austroid wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Not every superhero has to be a role-model. IMO, Stark is a much more believeable and interesting character than most other Super heroes simply because of his character flaws.

If I can't find any reason to like the character at all. Why should I care what happens to him?

That's a completely different question unrelated to what we've been talking about. And honestly, I think that's more your problem than anyone else's. There are a lot of things to like about him - he's smart, witty, good with the ladies, and his heart is in the right place, even if his actions don't always reflect that. He doesn't pretend to be noble, and knows he's only human inside his super human suit. I could go on, but I don't think I've read the comics enough to justify it. If you still can't find anything to like about him, even after all that, well...that's one man's opinion.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~