Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 241 to 260 of 520

Jaz007

I like my leftover pizza cold. Microwaving it makes it absolutely terrible.

Jaz007

Harrison_Peter

undead_terror wrote:

@Harrison_Peter you can just put that all in one comment.

I saw others doing it that way.

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers." - Carl Sagan

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3525-4443

Twitter:

Undead_terror

undead_terror wrote:

Harrison_Peter wrote:

@Harrison_Peter you can just put that all in one comment.

I saw others doing it that way.

But to have comments one after another would be called "spam", just put it all in one message.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jaz007

Dude, please edit them into one post. This is kind of ridiculous.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

PanicPuppet

I HATE Robert Downy Jr. as Iron Man. There I said it.

I don't understand this "charm" he emits in every Marvel movie he's in. He just comes across as a snarky a$$hole to me.

PanicPuppet

the_shpydar

Austroid wrote:

I don't understand this "charm" he emits in every Marvel movie he's in. He just comes across as a snarky a$$hole to me.

And that's exactly what Tony Stark is in the comics. That's why he works so well in the role.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Marks

Austroid wrote:

Robert plays his role perfectly as Iron Man.
What you probably mean is that you don't like Iron Man's characterization. In that sense, you're not alone. I totally agree with you.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Jani-Koblaney

Marks wrote:

Austroid wrote:

What you probably mean is that you don't like Iron Man's characterization. In that sense, you're not alone. I totally agree with you.

I'd rather have a @$$hole over a goody-goody..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

PanicPuppet

Marks wrote:

Alright then I'll rephrase my post: Iron Man is a cruddy superhero.

IMO who wants to read a comic or watch a film with an as unlikable protagonist as Iron Man is?

metal_sonic wrote:

I'd rather have a @$$hole over a goody-goody..

Really? So you'd prefer someone who puts people down for his own self-enjoyment as a role model? I heard he does alot of tasteless "zingers" to his token-kid-sidekick in IM3 about his father... after he died.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Chrono_Cross

I heard he does alot of tasteless "zingers" to his token-kid-sidekick in IM3 after his father died.

The kid's Dad left I believe. Either way, yeah, it was tasteless, crude humor that was anything but appreciable.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

MeWario

Jaz007 wrote:

Jeez you guys are horrible. Calm down, this is just a forum for people to talk about stuff. Him listing things in multiple posts still reads the same, it's not like you have to turn a page to read every one of his comments.

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

CanisWolfred

MeWario wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Jeez you guys are horrible. Calm down, this is just a forum for people to talk about stuff. Him listing things in multiple posts still reads the same, it's not like you have to turn a page to read every one of his comments.

No. Now we have to turn more pages to read other people's comments, all because some guy decided against using the edit button. It's rude, man. It's against the rules and it's against common courtesy. It's one thing if it was double post that he only did once or even once in a while, that can be shrugged off. But it was 5 posts. That's just bad.

Er, just FYI: I don't mean to be hard on @Harrison_Peter, I just want to make sure MeWario gets the point as to why it's even a problem.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mickey

It's nearly impossible to ruin anything for me. As in, you could just spoil an entire movie and I'd still enjoy the movie as if I were in a spoiler-free bubble prior to watching it. It's a gift.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Arianabtd

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

It's nearly impossible to ruin anything for me. As in, you could just spoil an entire movie and I'd still enjoy the movie as if I were in a spoiler-free bubble prior to watching it. It's a gift.

Me too!
I mean, I would prefer it if it wasn't spoiled. But It doesn't matter to me if I really wanted to see the movie/show anyway x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Harrison_Peter

Jaz007 wrote:

I said I'd delete my posts if people were still upset. They're gone now.

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers." - Carl Sagan

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3525-4443

Twitter:

Mickey

I'm the act first, judge myself later type of a guy where, I'd do something, and then later (or immediately after) I'd wonder "Why did I do that?"

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Klimbatize

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm the act first, judge myself later type of a guy where, I'd do something, and then later (or immediately after) I'd wonder "Why did I do that?"

Enjoy prison!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.