Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 201 to 220 of 520

Arianabtd

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm sure the Venezuelans are thrilled knowing they're all so special for being born in Venezuela.

Oh shut up :3.
It was because I was bragging to my friends about Venezuela because I had been there so many times (thats where I got the idea that I was born there.) as they had never been out of the states. So then when I found out I Actually wasn't from there... It made me sad because I felt like I was better than them xD. (My 6 year old mind was a little messed up.)
(I wasn't as proud to be part Venezuelan either xD.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Mickey

I'm confused on whether this belongs on this thread or the dream thread. I'll just post it here. Whenever me and my family are in my dreams, they (family) seem to be the caricatures I created for them when I was like six or something. It's quite embarrassing. THANK GOODNESS it doesn't extend to people I know on the internet, specifically you guys...shiver

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

I prefer my drumsticks without peanuts.

Jaz007

ThePirateCaptain

Jaz007 wrote:

Just when I though I was the only one.
I really don't like nuts in general aside from the occasional peanut and pistachios.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

CrazyOtto

Jaz007 wrote:

So do I, I love Virginia grown peanuts but keep the nuts away from my sweets.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Jani-Koblaney

CapnPancakes wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Just when I though I was the only one.
I really don't like nuts in general aside from the occasional peanut and pistachios.

Same here, the only kind of nuts I like are plain salted peanuts..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

OptometristLime

the_shpydar wrote:

Konata wrote:

1: Almost everyone I meet tells me "Wow insert real name here, you look like someone I know!"

This happens to me constantly. Constantly.

My theory is that it's because there's an army of clones of me spread across the globe. We simply await the signal to rise up and conquer all.

So to be clear... people you know call you by foreign names? "Wow Bob, you look like Konata!"

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

SCRAPPER392

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Apparently my great-great grandmother got her eye gouged out by a Russian Soldier around 1900.. Not kidding..

Since were bringing up violence...
My dad killed 13 people during his duties as a U.S. Marine. He was a sniper, survivalist, and trained to kill in close quarters. He was only 18-23 years old during his time in the service.
I'm pretty sure everyone has a family member that has been part of war, considering there's been like 5 in the past century.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Chrono_Cross

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm pretty sure everyone has a family member that has been part of war, considering there's been like 5 in the past century.

There have been a lot more than five, mi amigo.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Tasuki

SCAR392 wrote:

Yep I have two that I can think of off the top of my head. My Grandfather who served during World War II and fought in both the European and Pacific front and my Uncle who fought in Vietnam.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Jani-Koblaney

Tasuki wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Yep I have two that I can think of off the top of my head. My Grandfather who served during World War II and fought in both the European and Pacific front and my Uncle who fought in Vietnam.

Yeah my two grandfathers fought in the US Army also, one of them in Europe during WWII as some kind of medic, and the other one served in Korea as a private or something..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Klimbatize

SCAR392 wrote:

My dad killed 13 people during his duties as a U.S. Marine. He was a sniper, survivalist, and trained to kill in close quarters. He was only 18-23 years old during his time in the service.

I'm kind of surprised he gave you exact numbers on his kills. Any relative or person I know who has served in a war (upwards of 10) never discusses the details even when asked.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

SCRAPPER392

Chrono_Cross wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I mean in the U.S., but only the government really decides what is a war or battle, so it could really vary.

Qwest

OptometristLime

Chrono_Cross wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Now we're counting chat wars; that's some sensitive ground el capitan!

Tasuki

LzQuacker wrote:

Pokemon was released in America on my 10th birthday

The NES was released on my 7th Birthday in America.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CrazyOtto

Tasuki wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

Pokemon was released in America on my 10th birthday

The NES was released on my 7th Birthday in America.

The GBA SP was released on my 13th birthday in America.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

RR529

I share a birthday with former president Ronald Reagan

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

OptometristLime

SCAR392 wrote:

¿Donde ésta las tortillas? Yo tengo mucho hambre en la frio noche... El frijoles con carne y queso es muy bien.
¿Todos personas habla español, no? Yo solo sabe poco español.

Está bien! Si me permites, puedo corregir tu Español.
Donde están ...
Los frijoles... son muy buenos.

Looks like you're on your way.

Edited on by OptometristLime

SCRAPPER392

Optimist_Prime wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

¿Donde ésta las tortillas? Yo tengo mucho hambre en la frio noche... El frijoles con carne y queso es muy bien.
¿Todos personas habla español, no? Yo solo sabe poco español.

Está bien! Si me permites, puedo corregir tu Español.
Donde están ...
Los frijoles... son muy buenos.

Looks like you're on your way.

Oh, ya. Slipped my mind. I haven't tried to speak spanish in about 8 months. I used to be sort of fluent. There's different kinds of spanish BTW. The only correction that I saw as being right was 'los', and possibly 'son', but the way I worded it was more of a old english style, which wouldn't have been used in more common spanish I suppose.
Still though, I can see how you corrections would make more sense.
Spanish in Mexico, Spain, and other countries all vary, but are mainly similar. Latin languages are mainly universal from what I can tell.

Qwest

OptometristLime

There are other things I could point out to make the meaning clearer. Spanish is a hobby as well as a collegiate pursuit for me.

Edited on by OptometristLime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.