Showing 141 to 160 of 538

AuthorMessage

Konata

141. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Konata wrote:

Hysterical wrote:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Looking at what happens at high-school, i'm glad i'm home schooled. Sure we might be odd, but home taught people usually turn out alright.

I agree x3.
I mean, I admit i'm awkward sometimes, but I can have normal conversations with people x3.
All of my friends I met through church, and I make new friends by meeting their friends.
It's a nice system.

Yep, that was the only way I made friends too. In regards to homeschool, I freaking love it. Now of course the situation is different per individual, but in my case I can wake up whenever I want, simply reach over to my nightstand, do a few subjects for a couple hours or so, and that's it. :D Granted when I was younger I need to spend more time on stuff (and under supervision since I would slack off if given the chance), but still, it's wonderful.

I totally agree!
Now I'm at the age where I can decide what subjects I wanna do at whatever time of the day id like.
I like this situation because my family can take frequent small trips, and all I would have to do is do an extra day of school and I would have the day off.
I like having that freedom.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

142. Posted:

Konata wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Konata wrote:

Hysterical wrote:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.

Looking at what happens at high-school, i'm glad i'm home schooled. Sure we might be odd, but home taught people usually turn out alright.

I agree x3.
I mean, I admit i'm awkward sometimes, but I can have normal conversations with people x3.
All of my friends I met through church, and I make new friends by meeting their friends.
It's a nice system.

Yep, that was the only way I made friends too. In regards to homeschool, I freaking love it. Now of course the situation is different per individual, but in my case I can wake up whenever I want, simply reach over to my nightstand, do a few subjects for a couple hours or so, and that's it. :D Granted when I was younger I need to spend more time on stuff (and under supervision since I would slack off if given the chance), but still, it's wonderful.

I totally agree!
Now I'm at the age where I can decide what subjects I wanna do at whatever time of the day id like.
I like this situation because my family can take frequent small trips, and all I would have to do is do an extra day of school and I would have the day off.

Yes, it's so awesome. I did some extra work into last summer and saved up some days off. I still have 7 right now. I can use them whenever I want. I only use them of there is some event on a day though.

Currently playing: Batman: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, 007 Blood Stone and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

143. Posted:

GustavoSF wrote:

-I have ADHD!!!!

Ah, I see there's someone else on this forum with the same problem as I.

Tell me, do you have completely spontaneous mood swings?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

144. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Konata wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Konata wrote:

Hysterical wrote:

Konata wrote:

I agree x3.
It's a nice system.

I totally agree!

Yes, it's so awesome. I did some extra work into last summer and saved up some days off. I still have 7 right now. I can use them whenever I want. I only use them of there is some event on a day though.

I envy you people so much right now... :$

Schoolwork, tight schedules, and the antsy teenage crowd are making me psychotic. They're like termite nibbling my soul away bite by bite. >:[

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

145. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Konata wrote:

Consider yourself luck. High school is hell :(

I feel like crying every school night :'(

Meh, high school can be pretty rough for some people. You'll get through it and then move on to college where all of that BS disappears. Trust me.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

146. Posted:

GustavoSF wrote:

I have ADHD!!!!

Currently playing: Batman: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, 007 Blood Stone and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

147. Posted:

I found out I look pretty funky when my Asperger's kicks in. :$

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

148. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

I have ADHD!!!!

Yay! Others! :)

Idon'tfeelsolonelyanymore...:)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

149. Posted:

I have this bad habit of twisting the bottom front end of my shirt with my fingers. It isn't as bad as when I was a kid, but you can still notice my shirts has a warped and stretched out look where I twist it. Up until recently (It's only stopped being like this around a year ago) it was so bad the fabric would unravel and tear. Needless to say I've been through more shirts then the average person. :|

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

150. Posted:

I find showers to a rather annoying daily chore. I wish we didn't have to take them.

Edited on by Jaz007

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

151. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I find showers to a rather annoying day chore. I wish we didn't have to take them.

As do I...yet I just took one. :P (I feel worse the before I took one, too...)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

152. Posted:

I agree. I f***in hate taking showers.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

153. Posted:

I'm worse. I get annoyed whenever I have to go to the bathroom. XD

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

154. Posted:

Konata wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Konata wrote:

Hysterical wrote:

Konata wrote:

I agree x3.
It's a nice system.

I totally agree!

I would just ditch alot of classes, because I only had to complete 2 classes first semester, and 3 second semester out of 7 classes. If I ever went back to class, they would punish me for not being there the other days, so once I ditched once, I had to ditch the rest of the year.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Konata

155. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I find showers to a rather annoying daily chore. I wish we didn't have to take them.

Oh my word, I HATE showers.
I mean, I like feeling clean. But showers always make me feel worse after I take them. My friends think I'm gross because I don't like them.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Hysterical

156. Posted:

I like showers.

Hysterical

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

157. Posted:

I got paid to play video games :D
Feel free to be jealous.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

158. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I got paid to play video games :D
Feel free to be jealous.

you get paid to,play video games?!?!?!?!
man that's not a thing to be jealous it's above jealousy it's a really admirable task you've got but what most people REALLY want is developing games(until they dicover how hard it is to program the most simple things, but there are those like me that even with that difficulty got to like programing)
Edit that doesn't change the fact I'd love to be paid to play GOOD games

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

159. Posted:

I've never had interest in the Pokémon series and thus have never played any of the games.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

160. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Oh my word, I HATE showers.
I mean, I like feeling clean. But showers always make me feel worse after I take them. My friends think I'm gross because I don't like them.

I honestly don't like taking showers neither, but hey we all got to be clean. And the reason your friends are calling you gross is because they have no IDEA what their talking about.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder