Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 121 to 140 of 520

Arianabtd

Hysterical wrote:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Looking at what happens at high-school, i'm glad i'm home schooled. Sure we might be odd, but home taught people usually turn out alright.

I agree x3.
I mean, I admit i'm awkward sometimes, but I can have normal conversations with people x3.
All of my friends I met through church, and I make new friends by meeting their friends.
It's a nice system.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Big-Daddy wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.

Consider yourself luck. High school is hell

I feel like crying every school night

Oh Great! I'M going to High school next year! And I sometime's feel like I'm going to DIE when I go to school. But luckily I have been thinking of going to a private school(if that's possible that is).

Do it if you can, man! There's nothing worse than teenagers (speaking as one myself) D:

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Despite English being my only language, I stutter a lot for some reason.
I was very oblivious to things during secondary school and because of the oh-so-wonderful years I had there; that affects me now as sarcasm occasionally goes over my head...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jani-Koblaney

Ark_Sin wrote:

Konata wrote:

I was the opposite. Middle school was torture to me, I got bullied pretty much every day. While I still got bullied a tiny bit in high school, it was no where near as bad as it was in middle school.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

GuardianKing

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Konata wrote:

I was the opposite. Middle school was torture to me, I got bullied pretty much every day. While I still got bullied a tiny bit in high school, it was no where near as bad as it was in middle school.

When I moved to the States, I had to attend Middle School for two months.

I think zoos were more civilized than middle school children.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Pichuka97

I ate a dog treat one time...

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Mickeymac's right. Kids these days always say People always say Highschool's the worst and whatnot but it's really not that bad. Worst case scenario, it gives you more work.
Btw, @Mickeymac, does it annoy you I keep referring to you as your older username? Since you did change it and all. I'm just so use to the old one. Sorry :x

Kinda yeah, since I'm trying to get rid of that name.

I made made my own religion (or rather, I took my favorite parts from other religions and put them together). Since I began believing in the gods of Luck and the love of my ancestors, my luck has greatly improved.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Retro_on_theGo

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Mickeymac's right. Kids these days always say People always say Highschool's the worst and whatnot but it's really not that bad. Worst case scenario, it gives you more work.
Btw, @Mickeymac, does it annoy you I keep referring to you as your older username? Since you did change it and all. I'm just so use to the old one. Sorry :x

Kinda yeah, since I'm trying to get rid of that name.

Oh. Sorry about that, dude. :c I'll stop, CanisWolfred.

Azaris

5 things.
1.Jirachi is my favorite pokemon
2.FFVI is my favorite game
3.Tp is my favorite zelda
4.I have odd tastes in what i find sexy
5.I'm from mars

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmwwP6Ivg7U_O7u7-d7-eQ

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1701-2271 | Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter:

Intrepid

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

I think zoos were more civilized than middle school children.

This is completely accurate. People will (mostly) leave you alone in high school, but not a moment before.

People are still pretty immature and lacking of common sense in high school though. And they swear all the time. Sometimes I give up on the human race when I remember the stupid things teenagers do.

Edited on by Intrepid

PanicPuppet

I've never touched a Pokemon game, nor do I wish to.

Digimon FTW!

PanicPuppet

RancidVomit86

I'm fluent in both American and English sign language.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Ralizah

I've still never seen a Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

LzWinky

I am superior. QUACK!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ogo79

LzQuacker wrote:

I am superior. QUACK!

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

GuSolarFlare

-my game boy color is the only videogame I have for more than 5 years that never stopped working
-I have ADHD!!!!
-my favorite nintendo game characters are(more or less in order): 1-Kirby, 2-Link, 3-Luigi, Pit and Dark Pit, 4-Falco and Captain Falcon, 5-Samus, DK, Viridi, Belossom, Lugia, Bowser, Ganondorf, Zelda, Bowser and Mario.
-I play tennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-my favorite animes are the prince of tennis, katekyo hitman reborn!, casshern sins, psycho pass, fairy tail, toriko, full metal panic and MANY others that I definitely forgot to mention.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

dudey300

I have OCD when it comes to placing angled objects on a surface.

Twitter: @dudey300

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8436-7365 | Nintendo Network ID: dudey300 | Twitter:

dudey300

I also have trouble sleeping, hence why I'm hanging out here for a while

Twitter: @dudey300

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8436-7365 | Nintendo Network ID: dudey300 | Twitter:

Snagrio

Konata wrote:

Hysterical wrote:

Konata wrote:

Looking at what happens at high-school, i'm glad i'm home schooled. Sure we might be odd, but home taught people usually turn out alright.

I agree x3.
I mean, I admit i'm awkward sometimes, but I can have normal conversations with people x3.
All of my friends I met through church, and I make new friends by meeting their friends.
It's a nice system.

Yep, that was the only way I made friends too. In regards to homeschool, I freaking love it. Now of course the situation is different per individual, but in my case I can wake up whenever I want, simply reach over to my nightstand, do a few subjects for a couple hours or so, and that's it. Granted when I was younger I need to spend more time on stuff (and under supervision since I would slack off if given the chance), but still, it's wonderful.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Arianabtd

WingedFish wrote:

Konata wrote:

Hysterical wrote:

Konata wrote:

I agree x3.
It's a nice system.

Yep, that was the only way I made friends too. In regards to homeschool, I freaking love it. Now of course the situation is different per individual, but in my case I can wake up whenever I want, simply reach over to my nightstand, do a few subjects for a couple hours or so, and that's it. Granted when I was younger I need to spend more time on stuff (and under supervision since I would slack off if given the chance), but still, it's wonderful.

I totally agree!
Now I'm at the age where I can decide what subjects I wanna do at whatever time of the day id like.
I like this situation because my family can take frequent small trips, and all I would have to do is do an extra day of school and I would have the day off.
I like having that freedom.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.