Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 101 to 120 of 533

TsunamiSensei

My ancestors were the first Europeans to settle on Long Island.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Retomplay

I never had a girlfriend and it's unknown if one liked me. so no, I still havent kissed or something.
but apparently people call me weird now because I'm 17 and still not interested in relationships.

edit: discovered I already said this few pages back in this topic.

Edited on by Retomplay

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

Magikarp3

MYVGW wrote:

I never had a girlfriend and it's unknown if one liked me. so no, I still havent kissed or something.
but apparently people call me weird now because I'm 17 and still not interested in relationships.

It's not really that weird. Did you know that 40% of people go through high school without getting a girlfriend or boyfriend? Considering it takes two to make a relationship, there's nothing to be worried about.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Retomplay

Magikarp wrote:

MYVGW wrote:

I never had a girlfriend and it's unknown if one liked me. so no, I still havent kissed or something.
but apparently people call me weird now because I'm 17 and still not interested in relationships.

It's not really that weird. Did you know that 40% of people go through high school without getting a girlfriend or boyfriend? Considering it takes two to make a relationship, there's nothing to be worried about.

well some people find it really weird in my area. but those already have someone and then I seem like the noticed guy who's alone
I don't mind it, they ask why to when I say I am not interested in that stuff
I wasn't worried about this. but thanks for your kind reply, appericiate it!

Edited on by Retomplay

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

scrubbyscum999

My grandfather was one of two of the first black policemen in Orlando, Florida, United States. He has a statue near my grandma's house.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Snagrio

MYVGW wrote:

Magikarp wrote:

MYVGW wrote:

I never had a girlfriend and it's unknown if one liked me. so no, I still havent kissed or something.
but apparently people call me weird now because I'm 17 and still not interested in relationships.

It's not really that weird. Did you know that 40% of people go through high school without getting a girlfriend or boyfriend? Considering it takes two to make a relationship, there's nothing to be worried about.

well some people find it really weird in my area. but those already have someone and then I seem like the noticed guy who's alone
I don't mind it, they ask why to when I say I am not interested in that stuff
I wasn't worried about this. but thanks for your kind reply, appericiate it!

The fact that I've been homeschooled my whole life (thus relatively alone) plays a huge factor, but I also haven't had a girlfriend (let alone kiss a girl) and I'm almost 18. Yet I'm perfectly fine with that. The way I see it, my chances for successful marriage are higher since I'm still "fresh" in a sense. I do remember really liking a girl once and she liked me back, and we'd chat on FaceBook all the time, but it was only tween curiosity (we were both around 12) and only lasted about half a year.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

turtlelink

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I attend the same High School that Reggie Fils-Aime once went to. Although if you read my signature before you'd have already known that...,

Brentwood on Long Island? I went there before for a couple of sporting events.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Arianabtd

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Hysterical

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Looking at what happens at high-school, i'm glad i'm home schooled. Sure we might be odd, but home taught people usually turn out alright.

I have an annoying habit of laughing a bit when i finish a sentence. Nobody notices but i find it annoying.

Hysterical

CanisWolfred

Ark_Sin wrote:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Consider yourself luck. High school is hell

I feel like crying every school night

I disagree. High School was where I finally made friends. Not a day goes by when I don't want to go back...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Hysterical

Looks like high school is like marmite.

Hysterical

Dark-Luigi

Ark_Sin wrote:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Consider yourself luck. High school is hell

I feel like crying every school night

Oh Great! I'M going to High school next year! And I sometime's feel like I'm going to DIE when I go to school. But luckily I have been thinking of going to a private school(if that's possible that is).

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic