General Discussion Forum

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Showing 101 to 120 of 538

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Inazuma_Pikpik

101. Posted:

My ancestors were the first Europeans to settle on Long Island.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

102. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

I'm a girl.

Mind = Blown

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retomplay

103. Posted:

I never had a girlfriend and it's unknown if one liked me. so no, I still havent kissed or something.
but apparently people call me weird now because I'm 17 and still not interested in relationships.

edit: discovered I already said this few pages back in this topic.

Edited on by Retomplay

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Magikarp3

104. Posted:

MYVGW wrote:

I never had a girlfriend and it's unknown if one liked me. so no, I still havent kissed or something.
but apparently people call me weird now because I'm 17 and still not interested in relationships.

It's not really that weird. Did you know that 40% of people go through high school without getting a girlfriend or boyfriend? Considering it takes two to make a relationship, there's nothing to be worried about.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retomplay

105. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

MYVGW wrote:

I never had a girlfriend and it's unknown if one liked me. so no, I still havent kissed or something.
but apparently people call me weird now because I'm 17 and still not interested in relationships.

It's not really that weird. Did you know that 40% of people go through high school without getting a girlfriend or boyfriend? Considering it takes two to make a relationship, there's nothing to be worried about.

well some people find it really weird in my area. but those already have someone and then I seem like the noticed guy who's alone :P
I don't mind it, they ask why to when I say I am not interested in that stuff
I wasn't worried about this. but thanks for your kind reply, appericiate it!

Edited on by Retomplay

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay

AuthorMessage
Avatar

scrubbyscum999

106. Posted:

My grandfather was one of two of the first black policemen in Orlando, Florida, United States. He has a statue near my grandma's house.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

107. Posted:

I have a very low voice, but I can do a perfect Mickey Mouse giggle.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

108. Posted:

MYVGW wrote:

Magikarp wrote:

MYVGW wrote:

I never had a girlfriend and it's unknown if one liked me. so no, I still havent kissed or something.
but apparently people call me weird now because I'm 17 and still not interested in relationships.

It's not really that weird. Did you know that 40% of people go through high school without getting a girlfriend or boyfriend? Considering it takes two to make a relationship, there's nothing to be worried about.

well some people find it really weird in my area. but those already have someone and then I seem like the noticed guy who's alone :P
I don't mind it, they ask why to when I say I am not interested in that stuff
I wasn't worried about this. but thanks for your kind reply, appericiate it!

The fact that I've been homeschooled my whole life (thus relatively alone) plays a huge factor, but I also haven't had a girlfriend (let alone kiss a girl) and I'm almost 18. Yet I'm perfectly fine with that. The way I see it, my chances for successful marriage are higher since I'm still "fresh" in a sense. I do remember really liking a girl once and she liked me back, and we'd chat on FaceBook all the time, but it was only tween curiosity (we were both around 12) and only lasted about half a year.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

109. Posted:

I attend the same High School that Reggie Fils-Aime once went to. Although if you read my signature before you'd have already known that...,

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

110. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I attend the same High School that Reggie Fils-Aime once went to. Although if you read my signature before you'd have already known that...,

Brentwood on Long Island? I went there before for a couple of sporting events.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

111. Posted:

I had my first crush on a real-live human being when I was 17.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

112. Posted:

@turtlelink Yes Brentwood, that's the town I live in.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

113. Posted:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hysterical

114. Posted:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Looking at what happens at high-school, i'm glad i'm home schooled. Sure we might be odd, but home taught people usually turn out alright.

I have an annoying habit of laughing a bit when i finish a sentence. Nobody notices but i find it annoying.

Hysterical

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

115. Posted:

I'm a very nice and honest guy. And I also like to make friends too,but not mean people.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

116. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

I'm a girl.

No you're a turtle!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

117. Posted:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Consider yourself luck. High school is hell :(

I feel like crying every school night :'(

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

118. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Consider yourself luck. High school is hell :(

I feel like crying every school night :'(

I disagree. High School was where I finally made friends. Not a day goes by when I don't want to go back...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hysterical

119. Posted:

Looks like high school is like marmite.

Hysterical

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

120. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Konata wrote:

I've been Home Schooled all my life, and people think i'm sheltered from the world.
Which is something I find offensive x3.

Consider yourself luck. High school is hell :(

I feel like crying every school night :'(

Oh Great! I'M going to High school next year! And I sometime's feel like I'm going to DIE when I go to school. But luckily I have been thinking of going to a private school(if that's possible that is).

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder