Forums

Topic: I'm writing a CGI Mario movie for Disney

Posts 181 to 200 of 282

Bronies4ever

Pikminsi wrote:

@Bronies4ever don't worry, they are just jealous that you get to write and they don't

Thanks for sticking out for me, and hey if this movie wins an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay, I'll be sure to thank the people online for supporting this project including you

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

I'm thinking about maybe add a musical number

Justin Beiber needs to be in it

Maybe a duet with Christopher Walken

Actually, that's not a bad idea, I can't write songs, but maybe I'll ask someone Disney about this, where a Nabbit sings about his life but then Bowser Jr interrupts and they all fight while singing

Bronies4ever

TeeJay

I nominate this thread for hall of fame status.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Bronies4ever

That scene will take place on the airship while they're on their way to King Toadstool's castle and a musical number plays so they won't be bored on that trip

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

How would you feel if you see Christopher Walken and Justin Bieber singing together?

Bronies4ever

The_Fox

Bronies4ever wrote:

How would you feel if you see Christopher Walken and Justin Bieber singing together?

Confused.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Bronies4ever

The_Fox wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Confused.

Confused?

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

It's not a pop song though it's a show tune

Bronies4ever

the_shpydar

I genuinely cannot decide if this thread makes me want to laugh or stab myself in the eye with a pencil.
Or just simply shake my head in haughty derision, Sheldon Cooper style.
Untitled

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Bronies4ever

the_shpydar wrote:

I genuinely cannot decide if this thread makes me want to laugh or stab myself in the eye with a pencil.
Or just simply shake my head in haughty derision, Sheldon Cooper style.
Untitled

This movie will be better than the other one

Bronies4ever

Happy_Mask

@Shypy
I think
Untitled
is the best way to describe this thread.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Crazybrain1

Well, it's not impossible.
After all, Nintendo made a Kirby TV show and a Donkey Kong TV show, right?
No, seriously. They did.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know that.

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Bronies4ever

Crazybrain1 wrote:

Well, it's not impossible.
After all, Nintendo made a Kirby TV show and a Donkey Kong TV show, right?
No, seriously. They did.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know that.

Yeah and those shows aren't half bad

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms

Fawful should be in the movie.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Fawful should be in the movie.

Wish I could, but I don't want to add two villains in one movie

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

I'm also adding a scene where Peach wonders if she ever gets kidnapped again... but in a more romantic way

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

HeatBombastic wrote:

As long as Bowser Jr. falls in a pit of lava, I'm totally cool ;P

No, but he will get physical humor only once

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bronies4Ever First of all, no Charles Martinet, effectively ruining the image of Mario. Second, Toadsworth is the one who runs the mushroom kingdom, not "King Toadstool". And finally, It's MARIO, that's even more pointless than than a Monster Hunter movie. A plot for Mario is like PvP in Harvest Moon. Oh, and you're erasing the whole Mario canon.

Really? Toadsworth kinda acts like a butler

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bronies4ever Now you seem narcissistic. Believing that a MARIO movie that loosely follows the canon can win 7 oscars is ludicrous. Get your head out of the clouds, and stick it in something productive, like a copy of Screenwriting for Dummies.

I'm not "loosely" following it

Bronies4ever

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.