Forums

Topic: I'm writing a CGI Mario movie for Disney

Posts 161 to 180 of 282

Bronies4ever

Pikminsi wrote:

I want to see this immediately, when will it come out? I will buy 100s of tickets!

I'm still working on it

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms

Remember to make Mario and Luigi brothers, because if you don't, then the movie will smell bad because of that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Remember to make Mario and Luigi brothers, because if you don't, then the movie will smell bad because of that.

No, I'm gonna make them father and son, of course I'm gonna make them brothers!! And yes that was an NC joke

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

The Nabbit will have a problem with people calling him "cute", "cuddly", or "adorable" and he will have some Walken moments

Bronies4ever

TsunamiSensei

You do realize that IF the movie is real, you're spoiling everything for everyone.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Bronies4ever

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

You do realize that IF the movie is real, you're spoiling everything for everyone.

I'm not spoiling backstories, and my ending

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Read this line and pretend it's Christopher Walken saying it:

Sledge Bro: What makes you think a cute little rabbit like you can do a job like this? (Nabbit pulls his glove out of his hand and smacks Sledge Bro in the face with it) Ow! Why did you smack me?

Nabbit removes bandana from his mouth: You think I'm cute, huh? Tell me this, big guy, do you think I'm "cute" when I nab stuff? Do you think I'm "cuddly" when I smack you in the face with this glove? Watch, I'm gonna do it again. (Smacks Sledge Bro in the face in the glove)

Sledge Bro: Ow! Okay I get it, you're not cute!

Nabbit pulls Sledge Bro's head towards him: Good. Don't ever call me that again, because if you do, (whispers) things will get ugly pretty quick.

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Added two new characters in my casting list check it out on page 1

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

How would you react if we actually did get the cast on that list?

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

I'm thinking about maybe add a musical number

Bronies4ever

KingDunsparce

Bronies4ever wrote:

Justin Beiber needs to be in it

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Bronies4ever

Pikminsi wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Justin Beiber needs to be in it

Maybe a duet with Christopher Walken

Bronies4ever

TsunamiSensei

@Bronies4ever Wouldn't Disney have made an announcement if their writer was leaking all of these details about a movie?

-Skeletor

Bronies4ever

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bronies4ever Wouldn't Disney have made an announcement if their writer was leaking all of these details about a movie?

I'm writing for Nintendo first then give it to Disney

Bronies4ever

TsunamiSensei

@Bronies4Ever This is too dark for Nintendo. Also your cast would be way too expensive for a big advertisement.

-Skeletor

Bronies4ever

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bronies4Ever This is too dark for Nintendo. Also your cast would be way too expensive for a big advertisement.

Oh like Zelda games are light-hearted, particularly Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask

Bronies4ever

RR529

Bronies4ever wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Oh like Zelda games are light-hearted, particularly Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask

He meant to say it's too dark for the Mario franchise, in particular.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

k8sMum

it's been cloudy here and i've lost track of the moon phase. it's full, isn't it? it's gotta be...

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

KingDunsparce

@Bronies4ever don't worry, they are just jealous that you get to write and they don't

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.