Forums

Topic: I'm writing a CGI Mario movie for Disney

Posts 141 to 160 of 282

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms wrote:

What Bowser thinks about his son being played by Justin Bieber.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

What would your reaction be to Gary Oldman as Bowser bonding with Justin Bieber as Bowser Jr in this movie?

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms

Bronies4ever wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

What Bowser thinks about his son being played by Justin Bieber.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

What would your reaction be to Gary Oldman as Bowser bonding with Justin Bieber as Bowser Jr in this movie?

Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Bronies4ever

The only thing I will say about Bowser's backstory is: Jealousy made him evil! That is all

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Hysterical wrote:

May I make an appearance?

Sure, maybe you can be a Dry bone in this scene:

Waluigi picks up a head of a dry bone: Hey Wario, check this out. (Imitates Hamlet) To be or not to be, that is the question.
Dry Bone: Actually the question is, can you put me down? (Waluigi screams and drops the dry bone's head) Ow! I said put me down, not drop me, there's a difference, you moron!

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Odnetnin wrote:

I am convinced you are the best troll account this site has ever had. (Sorry, JumpMad.)

How am I a troll? I'm just posting my ideas

Bronies4ever

theblackdragon

Odnetnin wrote:

I am convinced you are the best troll account this site has ever had. (Sorry, JumpMad.)

ffs we were all having a perfectly nice thread until you had to go and lay it out like that, wtg oddy >:/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Bronies4ever

theblackdragon wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

ffs we were all having a perfectly nice thread until you had to go and lay it out like that, wtg oddy >:/

Thanks for sticking out for me

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

jamiljamtheman wrote:

Somehow I find this a load of BS or trolling. Your username is "Bronies4ever" and you joined Nintendolife 1 day ago, according to your profile. On top of that, the way you respond to things does not sound professional enough to warrant my believing you were hired to write this(unless you mean you just had this wild idea and want to mail it to Disney). I could be wrong, but I'm stating my skepticism.
Also, a couple of things if this were to actually happen: 1) Making Mario a dark and serious movie is the stupidest idea ever. From what I gather, it sounds like you want to make a CG movie close to the games in visuals but have it all dark and Nolan-y. I hate that idea. Mario is the exact opposite of complex and dark stories; the simplicity and lighthearted fun of his games are what's so appealing. AT LEAST the live action movie is fun to watch because it is so far removed from the games, yet full of small references, so that even if it went for a dark story it'd be a little more acceptable. As it is it's still silly fun in its own right, in my opinion.
2) Making a movie out of Mario, ever, sounds like a bad idea. There's no way he can transition well to film. A lighthearted kids show(ala the SMB Super Show) suits it a lot more. There is no way to transition him to film and retain the charm the games have. From the sounds of it, even your movie would alienate a good chunk of the fanbase and definitely does not retain what makes Mario games so great.
Like I said though, I'm pretty sure you're just trolling/BS'ing. If it really IS some wild idea you have that you'd like to send to Disney, more power to you. I may sound overly critical but if you want to pursue a dream of sending your script to Disney and having it made into a movie, then by all means follow your dreams. I just wanted to give my personal opinion on the matter and state my skepticism,

Also I'm trying to give the series a few twist and turns

Bronies4ever

Happy_Mask

How has this thread not reached hall of fame status yet?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Bronies4ever

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Some of those actors were exactly who I would have pictured in those roles! haha

Which actors?

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

I'm thinking about adding the Boom Boom and Nabbit in this movie and maybe have Hulk Hogan and Christopher Walken do their voices

Bronies4ever

pntjr

I know this isn't real, but If this was real, and if the script looks good, then I would definately go see it. The fact that Wahlberg is doing Mario is SO MUCH WINi

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

This has been the most amusing thread I've seen in a long time. This is either the best troll in a while, or a nightmare come true.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

BadKitty

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

I want to see this immediately, when will it come out? I will buy 100s of tickets!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Bronies4ever

pntjr wrote:

I know this isn't real, but If this was real, and if the script looks good, then I would definately go see it. The fact that Wahlberg is doing Mario is SO MUCH WINi

It is real, and just in case if you're thinking that, no Mark Wahlberg is not gonna speak in an Italian accent

Edited on by Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.