General Discussion Forum

Topic: I'm writing a CGI Mario movie for Disney

Showing 141 to 160 of 286

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

141. Posted:

I'm also gonna have Boomerang Bro bring up the "I kill you"! joke whenever he does a terrorist's voice

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

142. Posted:

What Bowser thinks about his son being played by Justin Bieber.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

143. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

What would your reaction be to Gary Oldman as Bowser bonding with Justin Bieber as Bowser Jr in this movie?

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

144. Posted:

Bronies4ever wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

What would your reaction be to Gary Oldman as Bowser bonding with Justin Bieber as Bowser Jr in this movie?

Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

145. Posted:

The only thing I will say about Bowser's backstory is: Jealousy made him evil! That is all

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

146. Posted:

Hysterical wrote:

May I make an appearance?

Sure, maybe you can be a Dry bone in this scene:

Waluigi picks up a head of a dry bone: Hey Wario, check this out. (Imitates Hamlet) To be or not to be, that is the question.
Dry Bone: Actually the question is, can you put me down? (Waluigi screams and drops the dry bone's head) Ow! I said put me down, not drop me, there's a difference, you moron!

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

147. Posted:

I am convinced you are the best troll account this site has ever had. (Sorry, JumpMad.)

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

148. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

I am convinced you are the best troll account this site has ever had. (Sorry, JumpMad.)

How am I a troll? I'm just posting my ideas

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

149. Posted:

Bronies4ever wrote:

How am I a troll? I'm just posting my ideas

You are annoying. :$

Edited on by PSI_King

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

150. Posted:

how am I annoying

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

151. Posted:

Bronies4ever wrote:

how am I annoying

For a 6 Year old,You are one good troll.

Edited on by PSI_King

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

152. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

ffs we were all having a perfectly nice thread until you had to go and lay it out like that, wtg oddy >:/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

153. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

ffs we were all having a perfectly nice thread until you had to go and lay it out like that, wtg oddy >:/

Thanks for sticking out for me

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

154. Posted:

jamiljamtheman wrote:

Somehow I find this a load of BS or trolling. Your username is "Bronies4ever" and you joined Nintendolife 1 day ago, according to your profile. On top of that, the way you respond to things does not sound professional enough to warrant my believing you were hired to write this(unless you mean you just had this wild idea and want to mail it to Disney). I could be wrong, but I'm stating my skepticism.
Also, a couple of things if this were to actually happen: 1) Making Mario a dark and serious movie is the stupidest idea ever. From what I gather, it sounds like you want to make a CG movie close to the games in visuals but have it all dark and Nolan-y. I hate that idea. Mario is the exact opposite of complex and dark stories; the simplicity and lighthearted fun of his games are what's so appealing. AT LEAST the live action movie is fun to watch because it is so far removed from the games, yet full of small references, so that even if it went for a dark story it'd be a little more acceptable. As it is it's still silly fun in its own right, in my opinion.
2) Making a movie out of Mario, ever, sounds like a bad idea. There's no way he can transition well to film. A lighthearted kids show(ala the SMB Super Show) suits it a lot more. There is no way to transition him to film and retain the charm the games have. From the sounds of it, even your movie would alienate a good chunk of the fanbase and definitely does not retain what makes Mario games so great.
Like I said though, I'm pretty sure you're just trolling/BS'ing. If it really IS some wild idea you have that you'd like to send to Disney, more power to you. I may sound overly critical but if you want to pursue a dream of sending your script to Disney and having it made into a movie, then by all means follow your dreams. :) I just wanted to give my personal opinion on the matter and state my skepticism,

Also I'm trying to give the series a few twist and turns

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

155. Posted:

How has this thread not reached hall of fame status yet? :O

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

156. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Some of those actors were exactly who I would have pictured in those roles! haha

Which actors?

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

Bronies4ever

157. Posted:

I'm thinking about adding the Boom Boom and Nabbit in this movie and maybe have Hulk Hogan and Christopher Walken do their voices

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage

NES_64

158. Posted:

Flicking through these pages, I've noticed we all starting to know too much about this script and the ideas along with it. Disney/Hollywood doesn't show the world their scripts to everyone on the Internet before they start filming or when the script isn't even finished. There is Too many ideas on who should play who (but the Jack lack as Wario did make me laugh!).

If this is all for real don't concern yourself about who should play who, that's why they have auditions to find the right actors. Maybe turn into a Kickstarter funded fan film.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
-
"How you get Pikachu on a Bus?". - "You Poke-e-mon!"

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7122-7211 | Nintendo Network ID: 72-Pins

AuthorMessage

pntjr

159. Posted:

I know this isn't real, but If this was real, and if the script looks good, then I would definately go see it. The fact that Wahlberg is doing Mario is SO MUCH WINi

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

160. Posted:

This has been the most amusing thread I've seen in a long time. This is either the best troll in a while, or a nightmare come true.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Sorry, this topic has been locked.