General Discussion Forum

Topic: Im retireing as a Killer Instinct Fan

Showing 1 to 20 of 22

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SegaGamer93

1. Posted:

Im retireing as a Killer Instinct fan yes you heard it.But i will still be a gamer they are other games i like to play.but i think i should change my username(If Someone Knows How).Ive been a fan of Killer Instinct since it was released on the Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 my favourite Killer Instinct game was Killer Instinct 2 im sorry it had to come down to this.they might be a Killer Instinct 3 on the way to Xbox 360.but i wont be getting an Xbox 360 since i dont like it.

I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335

Nintendo Network ID: SEGAdude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

2. Posted:

I think the mods are the only ones with the power to change names.

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

grenworthshero

3. Posted:

What? You liked KI enough that you made your name KillerinstinctFan and you've been a fan since it was released, but all of the sudden you're not anymore? How does that work?

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
***
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--Facebook--last.fm

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Metang

4. Posted:

grenworthshero wrote:

What? You liked KI enough that you made your name KillerinstinctFan and you've been a fan since it was released, but all of the sudden you're not anymore? How does that work?

That's what I'm wondering, too.

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.123.omega.0@gmail.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BMFJOE1990

5. Posted:

KillerinstinctFan wrote:

Im retireing as a Killer Instinct fan yes you heard it.But i will still be a gamer they are other games i like to play.but i think i should change my username(If Someone Knows How).Ive been a fan of Killer Instinct since it was released on the Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 my favourite Killer Instinct game was Killer Instinct 2 im sorry it had to come down to this.they might be a Killer Instinct 3 on the way to Xbox 360.but i wont be getting an Xbox 360 since i dont like it.

man no matter what KI will always be the best fighting game how dare u lol

FOR THE BEST CONDUIT & CALL OF DUTY CLAN COME JOIN OUR FAMILY AT WWW.WIIAREBMF.COM

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & MOBILIZED OUT ON NOV 10TH!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

6. Posted:

Well, that's alright. I did quite have a blast with Killer Instinct with my cousins years ago. It's no Mortal Kombat (and that's a good thing) but it's a tolerable button-masher. I'm not gonna go judgemental on you, if only because I'm considerate and I haven't played it in years.

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SegaGamer93

7. Posted:

Heres the story of what happened when i was about to retire being a fan of Killer Instinct my Doctor told me i cant play violent games.i was been told not to play these type of games. just before i played the game my Step dad banged the cartdrige on the floor and stamped on it and it was crushed to pieces and thats how i retired.anyone care to complain?

Edited on by SegaGamer93

I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335

Nintendo Network ID: SEGAdude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

8. Posted:

Does your doctor happen to be a parent of yours?
And nope, I'm not gonna complain.

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BMFJOE1990

9. Posted:

KillerinstinctFan wrote:

Heres the story of what happened when i was about to retire being a fan of Killer Instinct my Doctor told me i cant play violent games.i was been told not to play these type of games. just before i played the game my Step dad banged the cartdrige on the floor and stamped on it and it was crushed to pieces and thats how i retired.anyone care to complain?

lmao what?

FOR THE BEST CONDUIT & CALL OF DUTY CLAN COME JOIN OUR FAMILY AT WWW.WIIAREBMF.COM

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & MOBILIZED OUT ON NOV 10TH!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SegaGamer93

10. Posted:

No the doctor is not my parent

I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335

Nintendo Network ID: SEGAdude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Metang

11. Posted:

BMFJOE1990 wrote:

man no matter what KI will always be the best fighting game how dare u lol

SoulCalibur says hi.

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.123.omega.0@gmail.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BMFJOE1990

12. Posted:

Metang wrote:

BMFJOE1990 wrote:

man no matter what KI will always be the best fighting game how dare u lol

SoulCalibur says hi.

lol great game but cannot stand up to the beast known as KILLER INSTINCT

FOR THE BEST CONDUIT & CALL OF DUTY CLAN COME JOIN OUR FAMILY AT WWW.WIIAREBMF.COM

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & MOBILIZED OUT ON NOV 10TH!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

13. Posted:

@BMFJOE1990
Super Smash Bros. drops in to say hello.

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BMFJOE1990

14. Posted:

SonicMaster wrote:

@BMFJOE1990
Super Smash Bros. drops in to say hello.

great game but still not better lol

FOR THE BEST CONDUIT & CALL OF DUTY CLAN COME JOIN OUR FAMILY AT WWW.WIIAREBMF.COM

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & MOBILIZED OUT ON NOV 10TH!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

grenworthshero

15. Posted:

so that doesn't mean you're not a fan, it just means you're not allowed to be ;)

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
***
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--Facebook--last.fm

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SwerdMurd

16. Posted:

KillerinstinctFan wrote:

Heres the story of what happened when i was about to retire being a fan of Killer Instinct my Doctor told me i cant play violent games.i was been told not to play these type of games. just before i played the game my Step dad banged the cartdrige on the floor and stamped on it and it was crushed to pieces and thats how i retired.anyone care to complain?

Doublewhat!? I care to inquire as to what Japanese VCR instruction manual writing tutorial you used as a template for this post.

@Starboy: MK was, and has always been, the worst fighting game series on the planet. Absolutely atrocious, through and through. You'd think with each successive revision that they'd improve the almost confoundingly awful collision detection and piss-poor move combos, but no--just more muddily animated fatalities no one can execute that have no impact on gameplay. SF2 is more playable than any of the games in the MK series even with the retarded-overpowered strong-move throws. Yes, including that fail-ass MK vs. DC game.
TBH I loved KI--did the pre-rendered thing like MK, but had good special move commands, a rockin' combo/breaking system, and still included a fatality-style attack for those MK gore-lovers....receiving that game for SNES is a good memory.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage
Avatar

warioswoods

17. Posted:

Swerd_Murd wrote:

MK was, and has always been, the worst fighting game series on the planet. Absolutely atrocious, through and through. You'd think with each successive revision that they'd improve the almost confoundingly awful collision detection and piss-poor move combos, but no--just more muddily animated fatalities no one can execute that have no impact on gameplay.

Haha, thank you for that, I couldn't agree more. Mortal Kombat is not only the worst fighting game series of all time, it's easily the worst game franchise I can think of, period. To the bits you mentioned I would add the hilariously awful animations, like the awkward punch and jump-kick poses that look like a 3 year old posing a rigid action figure. Every possible element of game design is a about as terrible as it can be in MK, not a single redeeming factor to be found.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

18. Posted:

BMFJOE1990 wrote:

man no matter what KI will always be the best fighting game how dare u lol

The Street Fighter series says hi. :P

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

19. Posted:

Karate Phants: Gloves of Glory says hi.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Devil_Hunter_Dante

20. Posted:

Ok, thanks for sharing.

Devil_Hunter_Dante