Forums

Topic: I'm looking for Software for changing the pitch of music

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Terra

What the title says. I'm looking for something to use to mess around with the pitch of some music i have on the computer, like how the DSi that lets you do that, but is compatible with MP3's and other file types than just AAC and you can save the music as a different file once you've changed it. Anyone on here know any programs which can do that and is free? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Terra

Twitter:

theblackdragon

have you tried Audacity? it's free, and it's a little bit daunting at first, but i use it to edit stuff into ringtones for my phone and whatnot. here's all the features it has to offer.

just so you know, it won't import or export AAC files; you'd have to modify them as MP3s and then convert them via iTunes or similar to put onto your DSi if that's what you wanted to do with them afterward.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Terra

Thanks for the recommendation. I was planning to use the altered tunes for some Youtube videos, creating them through Movie Maker

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

warioswoods

I second Audacity as a great free choice for working with audio.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

Definitely try Audacity.

you just won a prize in thread necromancing!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Falchion

Audacity

Falchion

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.