Forums

Topic: Im confused!

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Linky_97

I want alot of games at the moment but i will only pick one or two! So help me!!!! I whant to either buy Spider-man Edge of time(3DS), Pacman&Galaga Dimensions, Dillons Rolling Western and Wario Land: Super mario 3 or Dillons Rolling Western and Zen Pinball! I LOVE the Spider man games! I loved Spider-man 2(PS2), Ultimate Spiderman(PS2), Spider-man 3(Wii) and Spiderman Webs of shadows(Wii). I like the original Galaga and i like Pacman Championship edition and intrested on the two other new Pacman and Galaga games. I have been waiting on Rolling Western since i first saw it on E3 and i did own Wario land as a kid and loved it and i own SML one and two on my 3DS. Im not that much into Pinball but Zen Pinball seems intresting.

So can you help me choose?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Prof_Clayton

Why Wario land if you played it as a kid? Why not Dillon's Western and Zen Pinball 3d?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Linky_97

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

Why Wario land if you played it as a kid? Why not Dillon's Western and Zen Pinball 3d?

Cuz i never got through the first stage cuz my GBC and Wario land was stolen a day after!!!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Prof_Clayton

Then get Dillon's Rolling Western and Wario land, both very fun games!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Spider-Man? C'mon. Dillon's Rolling Western!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

theblackdragon

With so many different types of games to choose from, it looks like the Universal Recommendations thread is the best place for you to ask opinions regarding which to purchase. Please feel free to ask your question(s) there. Thank you! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.