Forums

Topic: I'M BACK!

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

Faildude

y2josh wrote:

About 2 months ago we were all teleported back to the 1950s and the red scare was in full force. They all thought we were communists. But thankfully, Doctor Emmett Brown, his love Clara and their kids, picked us all up in their flying train time machine. It has been exciting, nonetheless.

Not funny.

Signature removed by the moderation team - In case of any further violations you will face serious consequences.

Wiiperson11

I have been a member since last year but decided to quit games. Now I'm back for video games. My fav video games are Super Mario Galaxy, Age of Mithology, Water Warfare and M&S at the OWG.

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

Crystalking18

Well heya there. I'm new here, so I don't really know you, but it's nice to see some good people here. I very happy with my 3 new games, Sam and MAx Season 2 (Wii) Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (Wii), and a game that's on it's way Sims 3 (PC). So why come back all of a sudden?

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

Percentful

Faildude wrote:

y2josh wrote:

About 2 months ago we were all teleported back to the 1950s and the red scare was in full force. They all thought we were communists. But thankfully, Doctor Emmett Brown, his love Clara and their kids, picked us all up in their flying train time machine. It has been exciting, nonetheless.

Not funny.

Someone didn't take their happy pills todayyyy. :3

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

T_Neumann

You quit games?

Like.. that's normal.

T_Neumann

bro2dragons

you seem familiar... but perhaps it's just because someone else has used your avatar? i don't know. maybe it was you. anyway, in case we haven't met, i'm bro2dragons, but most just call me bro2, bro, or b2d. My favorite games are (roughly in order): Beyond Good and Evil, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Super Mario World, Metroid Prime (with the updated Wii controls, preferably), World of Goo, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, and Resident Evil 4.

as far as recent happenings go, pixelman is programming his Flash game finally and GabeGreens has made more self-titled threads.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

NintenFreak

V8+Ninja wrote:

Umm...who are you?

Nintenfreak

JayArr

Re-Newbie Introduction Thread. O.o

wb, brah.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

theblackdragon

Faildude wrote:

y2josh wrote:

Not funny.

Let's see you top it, then.

also, wb Wiiperson :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Corbs

wb Wiiperson. Good to see you again.

Plain old gamer :)

Wiiperson11

Thanks Corbie!
Nice to see a lot of the guys still here.
Hey why did Chicken Brutus leave?
And where's Tails86?

Edited on by Wiiperson11

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

Corbs

Tails is still around, just more sporadic than usual, and mostly in the chat late at night. Chicken got a new job and has a lot more going on in his life now. Didn't leave enough time for all of this on top of it all.

Plain old gamer :)

Bobpie

Hi Wiiperson! Welcome back! I suppose

Wait, Feenie has a REAL NAME? gaspshockhorror[/sarcasm]

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

vakama94

wait, feenie´s real name was revealed??, also welcome back wiiperson11, i think i remember you

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

Twilight_Crow

Welcome Back wiiperson11! I do remember reading comments from you , nice you're playing videogames again. My new games, favorites and collection are on my Backloggery (link on sig), many many NL users use BL now, and you all can find Feenie's name in hers .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

JTC-Pingas

Faildude wrote:

y2josh wrote:

Not funny.

Well your face is funny! Wuhoho!

JTC-Pingas

Macaronius

Ello, and welcome back. You may know me as "Boarder258" on Youtube.
By the way, did you get the "Blue Falcon" I sent you?

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Noire

I'll join in the cacophany: Wait, Feenie has a real name?!

Why was I not informed?!

Also, welcome back Wiiperson. I'm sorry your thread had to turn into a discussion of me having a real name. :3

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.