Forums

Topic: IGN Top 100 RPGs - Top 20 Revealed

Posts 81 to 88 of 88

RancidVomit86

Feel Planescape: Torment should be higher but I like how they say Phantasy Star laid the foundation for all modern RPGs but its so low ranked

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

EvilRegal

I'll (reluctantly) overlook their complete SNUB of Final Fantasy V because of the lofty place given FF IV, VI, and Chrono Trigger. So sad that FF V is so underrated. Had it gotten a release here in the US in the early 90s, and the PlayStation version had been better (read: NOT slow as snails), maybe it would be better respected. Oh well. I see its greatness, and I know there are others too.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

I-U

Xenoblade Chronicles should have broke the top ten. I have just gotten Skyrim, and honestly I do not know what the hate is about, and I find it far more deserving of its placement than say another Top 10 breaker: Pokemon Red/Blue. The exclusion of Superstar Saga is what breaks the list, as it easily could have been in the Top 20.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Bankai

I-U wrote:

Xenoblade Chronicles should have broke the top ten. I have just gotten Skyrim, and honestly I do not know what the hate is about, and I find it far more deserving of its placement than say another Top 10 breaker: Pokemon Red/Blue. The exclusion of Superstar Saga is what breaks the list, as it easily could have been in the Top 20.

Skyrim's great. It's just that three of the other four Elder Scrolls games are better.

Edited on by Bankai

Happy_Mask

@OlympicCho agreed. Although, I would say skyrim sucks in comparison to the others.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Sonicmon

why is the best rpg of all time not on this list

Edited on by Sonicmon

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

Mieu-Fire

MR-SEGA wrote:

why is the best rpg of all time not on this list

whats ur favorite rpg of all time ?

MANGO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.