Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Game Club

Posts 281 to 300 of 371

Stuffgamer1

@Stine: That's not a very good version of Majora, though...it has some issues, up to and including sometimes randomly freezing. Given the nature of the game, you could lose a LOT of progress if that happened at the wrong time. The VC release doesn't have these issues, as I understand it, so I'd really recommend that instead. Or even an original copy.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

zezhyrule

@Stuff: That's actually the only copy of the game I own as of now (since I sold my N64 D:), and I never had any problems with it. Of course I've been wanting the VC version for a while, so if it somehow won I'd go ahead and get it.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Stine

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Stine: That's not a very good version of Majora, though...it has some issues, up to and including sometimes randomly freezing. Given the nature of the game, you could lose a LOT of progress if that happened at the wrong time. The VC release doesn't have these issues, as I understand it, so I'd really recommend that instead. Or even an original copy.

I don't know. I've heard of some people who have issues, and some who don't. If I like the game but that version doesn't work properly, I'll buy the VC one.

Stuffgamer1

I thought you said you wanted to NOT post the link in the thread...

Well, I'm okay with either choice. Which seems like it's probably a good thing, since my vote is losing.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Stuffgamer1

Well, he removed the previous poll from the thread specifically to avoid votes from people who haven't actually joined the club. He sent the poll out in an e-mail to all registered Club members as it is...that should suffice.

HolyMackerel

@Stuffgamer1 Oh dang I forgot about that. Ah well, forget it. It'll be fine. Let's just say a larger voting base will prevent a second tie... in theory.

@Fuzzy If we have yet another tie then I'll choose what game we play. >:3 So who's up for Kidz Bop Dance Party!!!

HolyMackerel

Raylax

HolyMackerel wrote:

So who's up for Kidz Bop Dance Party!!!

Me!

Raylax gets his groove on

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Raylax

Why not do both? Cave Story is a relatively short game, LKS is a pretty long one. I think I'll play both anyway, provided I have the time to do so.

Raylax

Stine

If Cave Story wins, I'll probably play LKS anyway; that game's been teasing me from its box since Christmas, and I'm dying to try it out.

Axoloth

I'll do LKS too, as I don't have Cave Story and don't intend to buy it until they release the DSi version over here as well.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

JayArr

I hereby declare Little King Story the winner!!!!!!!!!

can I do that?

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Fuzzy

JayArr wrote:

can I do that?

Let's have a poll to see if you can do that!

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Raylax

Fuzzy+Nutz wrote:

JayArr wrote:

can I do that?

Let's have a poll to see if you can do that!

Yes let's

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.