Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Game Club

Posts 241 to 260 of 372

salty1264

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz Majoras mask

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

RedYoshi999

Thats a lot of plz's! I want Majora's Mask too so I will vote for it when the poll is up.

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

Kingbuilder

I say Okami so we can play it along with Chuggaaconroy. Anyway, I've been so distracted with new games as of late. I'm gonna def. try to beat this as soon as possible. Just haven't been in the mood for Paper Mario. :/

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Raylax

I suggest a Harvest Moon title (perhaps Sunshine Isles, since it recently hit the UK?) for the next list o' games.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

morphballer

My suggestions:
Punch Out!!
No More Heroes or NMH2.

Edited on by morphballer

VGM Champion
It's on like Donkey Kong!! -5 coins
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9097-9759 | Nintendo Network ID: MorphballerU

Stuffgamer1

I think Okami would be timely, so as to finally play it before Okamiden releases. I'll be sure to vote for it.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

HolyMackerel

@morphballer Alright, I'll add No More Heroes to the list. Is 2 a direct plot sequel where we need to have played 1 first?

Just FYI guys, in the poll you'll be able to vote for more than one game so don't restrict yourself to just the one. Vote for any and all which you'd be willing to play and please be open to buying a new game if possible.

HolyMackerel

morphballer

Yes! You should absolutely play the first one before playing the sequel.

VGM Champion
It's on like Donkey Kong!! -5 coins
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9097-9759 | Nintendo Network ID: MorphballerU

SonicMaster

shoot, I was gonna try to maybe join in (if I chose to buy Paper Mario with my next card) but A. I don't know when it will arrive, B. this session is almost over, and C. everyone would be way ahead. So, MAYBE i'll join in with session 2 or 3.

SonicMaster

DannyBoyTheDude

I wasn't able to participate in the first game because of some memory issues but I will be able to participate in the next game. Although I wouldn't be able to play NMH. Heh. I'm not allowed to play M games.

TheInstantGamer

I don't have any money to buy Cavestory .... I might have to sit this one out as well XD

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

HolyMackerel

So I posted the link to the session 2 poll here but I realised we were probably getting votes from non-members. It's in the email I sent out as well as our Google Group. The poll will be up from today until January 16. Get voting!

HolyMackerel

Stuffgamer1

I noticed that even though there have been (as of my voting) 17 votes, the game in first place (Little King's Story) only had 8. Clearly, people aren't taking full advantage of the "vote for as many options as you want" thing. That, and Guilty Gear has NO votes, which I find amusing.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

HolyMackerel

@Stuff You're right! That is kind of funny. It's the only one with zero votes right now. It is strange that the highest count is 8 so far, yes. I think maybe I should have been clearer about it in the poll question, but I can't edit it now unless I reset the votes.

Right now it's a tie between Cave Story and Little King's Story! What's up with the stories? I wasn't expecting Little King's Story to be this popular.

HolyMackerel

Stuffgamer1

If you're concerned that you may have accidentally gotten some votes from non-members, it might be better to start over anyway. And that would be the best way to be sure the vote is fair, if some members didn't do it correctly.

HolyMackerel

That's true. I'll also have to send out another email with a new link since I'll need to recreate the poll. That would probably confuse members who haven't voted yet...

Well I'd prefer fairness. When I made the poll I assumed they would write in a message saying you could vote for as many options as you like, but I see I need to put it in myself. Ah well, live and learn. I'll send out another email and remove the previous poll.

HolyMackerel

Stuffgamer1

As long as you explain the situation in the second e-mail, the confusion should be minimal. They'll also have this conversation on this thread to go by for explanation, so everything should be fine.

pikku

I would've voted for Little King's Story, but I don't have the game, and even though I want it a lot, I just bought tons of games so I couldn't afford it right now D:

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

RedYoshi999

I only voted for Majora's Mask as thats the only game on the list I have and I can't buy any others because I can't afford them/they don't interest me.

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.