Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Game Club

Posts 221 to 240 of 372

Aviator

I second Metroid Prime, or maybe we can do a Metroid Prime session were we pick on game through the trilogy.

Also, I think if were gonna do games such as Cave Story, we should have a few games dedicated to those 2 months, cause we need games that take a while.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Raylax

My vote's on Little King's Story

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

HolyMackerel

GamesX99 wrote:

Can I join?

Sure, just join our Google group to get email notifications about the club.

@Aviator The time period will either be 1 or 2 months depending on the game that gets selected. If we get too many 1 month games I can override the vote and choose the most popular 2 month game instead.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

LordJumpMad

I vote for Majora's Mask !

I bet alot of you never got to Fierce Deity Link.
(He's like The Hyper Sonic of The Legend of Zelda, since you wouldn't see him again in a other game.....)

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

morphballer

I'm playing Sin & Punishment 2 right now but I'll also take Metroid or FFIV

Mark me in for all three!

VGM Champion
It's on like Donkey Kong!! -5 coins
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9097-9759 | Nintendo Network ID: MorphballerU

pikku

Sin and Punishment 2 and Metroid Prime are what my votes are going toward

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

zezhyrule

Crap I still haven't gotten around to beating Paper Mario... Or getting to the Koopa Bros. Fortress... Guess I'll just join in on the next game even though I really wanted to beat this one.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Raylax

zezhroom wrote:

Crap I still haven't gotten around to beating Paper Mario... Or getting to the Koopa Bros. Fortress... Guess I'll just join in on the next game even though I really wanted to beat this one.

The current one's still going until Jan 16th, you've got plenty time to finish it yet

Raylax

LordJumpMad

turtlelink wrote:

I still haven't gotten a points card.
Guess I'll join next time.

What is this point card?
I been using my Lapto...err.....N64 to play these Classic games

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Raylax

JumpMad wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

I still haven't gotten a points card.
Guess I'll join next time.

What is this point card?
I been using my Lapto...err.....N64 to play these Classic games

Nintendo 64 SP.

IT FOLDS.

I played it on VC, btw

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

HolyMackerel

@GameLord08 Don't ask, just join our Google group and you're in.

Also any "I'm voting for" posts aren't going to be counted. Like I said in the announcement we're going to use a poll and the poll isn't up until January 1.

HolyMackerel

zezhyrule

Raylax wrote:

zezhroom wrote:

The current one's still going until Jan 16th, you've got plenty time to finish it yet

Christmas~

And by that, I mean this is the busiest time of year for what I do(cooking ftw), and I haven't even been able to play much MHT lately

-_-

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

she_gamer

@HolyMackerel: Is there a way to make suggestions as to what games will be included on the poll? Or will you just pick them? (Not that I mind either way, but I think some of the "I vote" comments might be for what games make it on the poll). Ha, or do we need a poll to decide what will be on the poll... for the poll.

Edited on by she_gamer

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

HolyMackerel

@she_gamer Those games up there are already nominated and are going to be on the poll. The list isn't final yet though. If you want to nominate any other games which aren't there please post them! (Before January 1 anyway. I won't modify the list once the poll is up. )

Since I made that list people have just been seconding the ones that are already nominated and, well, that's kind of pointless since they're definitely going to be in the poll. lol

HolyMackerel

Stine

I'm just a few hours into my MP save file (haven't touched it since I started Paper Mario ), so I guess that could be a good choice. This could also be a great chance to get into Final Fantasy or Sin & Punishment. Little King's Story and Okami are already on my to-buy list. Cave Story kind of looks interesting as well... Argh! The joy and pain of being a new gamer! I won't nominate anything else, anyway, since I'm already interested in way too many of the current nominees.

she_gamer

@HolyMackerel: Whoops, I totally missed that list. Ok, makes sense. (You didn't happen to send out that list announcement through the Google group, did you?)

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

HolyMackerel

@she_gamer Nope I haven't sent out an announcement by email. I'll do it closer to when voting starts. But for now, you guys who read this thread have the upper hand! Get suggesting stuff! Or if you're happy with the list then... don't.

HolyMackerel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.