Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Game Club

Posts 141 to 160 of 371

HolyMackerel

I'll post the link to the new thread here and in the email announcement when we start.

HolyMackerel

ItsFuzzyPickles

I have a question.

Let's say that we have Paper Mario on our Nintendo 64. The game is also available on the Wii's VIrtual Console. Would we be able to play it from our Nintendo 64 if we choose so? This could give players with the game on the original console, but not on the VC a chance to play retro games.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Supersonic84

okay i joined the group

and i'm pretty sure you're allowed to play it on n64 seeing how for paper mario it doesn't really matter
plus it kinda says so in the first post

join: http://gentendo.forumotion.net/forum.htm

sorry if advertising own forums aren't allowed

HolyMackerel

@SSBFan1999 Yeah, the first post says N64/VC quite clearly. I've said this a few times already. Why would I force people to buy a game they already have? lol. The point is to play it, not to buy it.

HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

@SSBFan1999 The threads are still there. o.O But the threads are just the emails I sent out anyway. The group is only used for emails, not for talking. I didn't want to move discussion away from the NL forums.

HolyMackerel

zezhyrule

I've changed my mind, and decided to join in with the playing of Paper Mario, because even though I'm taking a leave of absence from NLife I still wanted to join in with the fun. Can't wait!

btw, I'm not sure why, but I can't get my avatar working. I removed it when I left, and now I can't seem to get one back D:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

By the way I hope less than 3 won the poll.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

zezhyrule

Hey if we can't do OoT, then how about MM? It's an oft-overlooked title in the franchise, and as far as we know, it's not getting a remake next year. I'm sure not too many people have played through it anyway.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

DannyBoyTheDude

zezhroom wrote:

Hey if we can't do OoT, then how about MM? It's an oft-overlooked title in the franchise, and as far as we know, it's not getting a remake next year. I'm sure not too many people have played through it anyway.

Every person who has ever played OoT should be required to play MM.

Stuffgamer1

@DannyBoy TheDude: Very yes! Too many skipped it arbitrarily, and it deserves more love than it gets. I know the VC release got a lot of people to give it a shot, but I'm sure we're nowhere NEAR 100% yet.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

cheetahman91

Pfft, I haven't even played OOT yet.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Raylax

This starts tomorrow, right? Woo. I'm gonna blast through as much coursework as possible tonight so I can start in time.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

JohnWalrus

Started today! Unfortunately, I already have a file, where I'm trying to get Goombario's Tattle-excerpt on everything, and I don't wanna restart. I'm only in the Desert. Can I just resume?

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

HolyMackerel

The first session has started! Please discuss Paper Mario in the new game thread.

We'll be continuing to use this thread to talk about the club itself, as well as any suggestions you have for the next game pick.

Apologies to WaltzElf and any other Aussies who are taking part for the late start time. Maybe I should have created the new thread and sent out the email earlier but then to the Americans it would look like we were starting on the 11th. o.O

@JohnWalrus Sure, as long as it hasn't been so long that you forgot the story then you can continue from your save file. This will be my first playthrough so I have no idea how far into the game the Desert is.

@Vaynard Less than three won by a mile.

Ooh, Majora's Mask. I've heard good things about that game and yeah, it seems overlooked compared to Ocarina of Time. It is on VC isn't it?

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.