Forums

Topic: I would like to introduce you to a friend who recently joined Nintendo Life (tonyp415.).

Posts 1 to 20 of 42

ItsFuzzyPickles

Hello there. One of my friends just a few minutes ago decided to join this forum. His name is tonyp415 and we are friends on the Internet in Video-Game-Info Forums, one of the few people there who respected my opinion on the Wii. Hopefully, you'll treat him just like any other members here. He'll introduce himself soon, hopefully in the General Forums.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

tonyp415

Hahaha thanks alot Ohhhhhh there's only one thing I like to just randomly do this when no one thinks that I'll ever go on=)

NO I LIKE MY AVATAR I'M NOT CHANGING IT ANYTIME SOON (five minutes later) I changed it

Edited on by tonyp415

Only a fool wouldn't strategize before a fight MUA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

bonii

Hi tonyp415. I hope you like NL. It's a pretty good place.

Wii Friend Code: 1952230824435541
Brawl: 176293745101
MVD MMA: 412526265595

ItsFuzzyPickles

tonyp415 wrote:

Hahaha thanks alot Ohhhhhh there's only one thing I like to just randomly do this when no one thinks that I'll ever go on=)

NO I LIKE MY AVATAR I'M NOT CHANGING IT ANYTIME SOON (five minutes later) I changed it

Thank you for introducing yourself to the forum. People here are really nice and don't start fights like in Video-Game-Info Forums. Also, it's very active, so you never have to worry about the lack of activity here. One of my most frequently visited sites.

Oh and you have an default avatar. If you need help, e-mail me, post in this thread, or go to the Help forum to ask how to get your avatar in the site.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Firkraag

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Hopefully, you'll treat him just like any other members here..

I'll be sure to treat him just as badly as I would anyone else around here, I'm all about equality.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Outrunner

Hey tonyp415. Welcome to NL

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

LinktotheFuture

Welcome! This is a very cool site.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

ItsFuzzyPickles

Firkraag wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

I'll be sure to treat him just as good as I would anyone else around here, I'm all about equality.

Fixed.

ItsFuzzyPickles

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yoshis.......shudders my worst nightmare
Welcome to the site!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

y2josh

At least he showed up (NLife inside joke )

y2josh

Firkraag

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Firkraag wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

I'll be sure to treat him just as good as I would anyone else around here, I'm all about equality.

Fixed.

I see what you did there, touché.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Outrunner

Firkraag wrote:

[div.userquote]Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

<blockquote class="+Fan1999">

Firkraag wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Fixed.

I see what you did there, touché.

[/quote]
You know, technically that still says the same thing.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

Hi! Love the Yoshi-fest.

Rawr!

tonyp415

Lol thanks to all for welcome ing me to this site it's very cool of you and Ummm I like equality too Lol! and what is your worst nightmare? I know this is a cool site

tonyp415

O.o and of course I showed up

ItsFuzzyPickles

As long as Wii haters don't distrub this site, it'll always be a great site to go to. No having to deal with jerks.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Knux

Welcome Tony415!

Knux

Firkraag

Outrunner wrote:

You know, technically that still says the same thing.

True, but it implies that I actually treat people well around here. And we wouldn't want to mislead the newcomer now would we?

tonyp415

Thx Sonic 1990 and I like your sonic picuture, do you have Sonic hero's? for the PS2 its a great game

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.