Forums

Topic: I need help finding a topic in these forums.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

BlueFlameBat

It was the one where I posted two pictures of my Nintendo 64 with stickers on it. I looked through the Virtual Console board but couldn't find it. I forgot to watch the topic and, if there is a list of topics I posted in, I can't find it.

Grumble

theblackdragon

do you remember anything else about the topic? key words help; if you can remember all or part of the topic title, it'll help you google it.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

BlueFlameBat

I Googled blueflamebat sin punishment 64 virtual console nintendolife and nothing came up that I was looking for. I think sometimes it takes something posted a while to show up on a search. When I type something on my MySpace page, it never shows up, but that's besides the point. I'll look again. I'll try again in a couple of days. Thanks though.

Edited on by BlueFlameBat

Grumble

BlueFlameBat

I searched again. I found this but not the other one. I think the topic or my message in the topic was deleted. I'm not sure why since neither one contained anything objectionable.

Grumble

Percentful

Whenever I search for a thread, I always type in www.nintendolife.com/forums then the thread name. It normally works for me.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Aviator

Search. You could try Nintendo 64 and search for your username.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BlueFlameBat

Aviator wrote:

Search. You could try Nintendo 64 and search for your username.

Thanks, but I think it's broken or something. I got this message when I tried to search:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 6

(SELECT uri, created FROM dgp_topics AS content WHERE content.created_by = 'dgp:users/blueflamebat' AND (content.title LIKE 'nintendo 64' OR content.body LIKE 'nintendo 64'))
UNION
(SELECT content.uri, content.created FROM dgp_comments AS content INNER JOIN dgp_topics AS t ON content.parent=CONCAT('dgp:', t.uri) WHERE content.created_by = 'dgp:users/blueflamebat' AND (content.title LIKE 'nintendo 64' OR content.body LIKE 'nintendo 64'))

LIMIT 0, 20

Grumble

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.