Showing 21 to 40 of 87
21. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 15:52 BST
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City
22. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 16:01 BST
ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai
23. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 16:42 BST
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
24. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 16:46 BST
25. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 16:50 BST
@reala: That makes me want to eat some turtles
If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
26. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 17:10 BST
I hereby nominate this thread for Hall of Fame status.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
27. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 17:24 BST
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
28. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 21:52 BST
I had fun once and it was awful.
3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323
29. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 21:55 BST
Aw, come on! Someone had to post this!
I'm back (for the moment)!
30. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:02 BST
The simplest things can be so hilarious.
31. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:10 BST
Who Are You?
32. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:11 BST
LOL! Lisa Turtle from Saved by the Bell!
Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912
33. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:11 BST
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
34. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:18 BST
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
35. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:26 BST
As a matter of personal preference, I prefer tortoises, but one cannot ignore the appeal of the turtle, no.
36. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:26 BST
Don't forget about this:Go ninja go ninja go!
Edited on Fri 29th October, 2010 @ 22:26 by BulbasaurusRex
37. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 23:10 BST
We definitely don't want those poor turtles getting hit by cars...
But what happens when the turtle is the car?
38. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 00:02 BST
YOU SHALL BUILD A TURTLE FENCE!
"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"My Backloggery
39. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 00:11 BST
anyone saying the old TMNT is better then the 2k3 TMNT dont know what they are talking about (or are blinded by nostalgia)
40. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 00:53 BST
Don't mess with turtles. They will destroy you.
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."