Showing 1 to 20 of 87
1. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:14 BST
Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
2. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:16 BST
I was just wondering... do you like turtles? I kinda have a feeling you do, don't know why.
3. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:18 BST
Hmm... I can't say for sure...
Edited on Fri 29th October, 2010 @ 03:22 by HolyMackerel
4. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:22 BST
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
5. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:22 BST
I like turtles too.
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
6. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:25 BST
Edited on Fri 29th October, 2010 @ 03:27 by StarBoy91
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
7. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:37 BST
I don't see much turtle love in here >:[
8. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:52 BST
Where the hell is turtlelink when you need him?
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
9. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 03:56 BST
Yeah, he inspired me to make this thread. >:C
10. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 04:45 BST
I do too
11. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 04:46 BST
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
12. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 05:00 BST
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
13. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 05:03 BST
I like them too... in a pot of boiling water seasoned with the finest spices the world can offer and simmered down for thirty minutes... kiddingBut seriously I do love them as pets. I have a 2 year old terrapin in my room and he's an awesome swimmer.
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
14. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 06:12 BST
Wild signature appeared!
3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770
15. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 06:25 BST
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
16. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 07:49 BST
Here're my favorite turtles:
Edited on Fri 29th October, 2010 @ 07:50 by BulbasaurusRex
Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912
17. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 08:13 BST
Tonight I dine on Turtle soup.Go Green Machine!Looks like this one suffered from shell shock.Cowabunga dude!Turtle Power!Just a few of my favorite Turtle quotes.
Here's my all time favorite scene from the TMNT 2 movie.
Edited on Fri 29th October, 2010 @ 22:07 by Link79
3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823Wii and 3DS ID Link
18. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 09:01 BST
@Link79: To post a video its you just do the following
[ youtube: copy and paste whats after the = in the youtube address ]
minus the spaces of course.
Edited on Fri 29th October, 2010 @ 09:02 by Tasuki
19. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 09:46 BST
Thanks. That's a big help!
20. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:03 BST
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."