Showing 21 to 35 of 35
21. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 23:53 GMT
The most poignant and moving thread on NintendoLife. tbqh
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
22. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 23:57 GMT
How this thread is becoming popular, I'll never know. Maybe it's the Brutus touch
23. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:02 GMT
how the heck did this topic get to two pages? is everyone that eager to see me with only one eye?
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
24. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:03 GMT
No, of course not. At least, I'm not.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
25. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:07 GMT
Wow, how did you know?
26. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:08 GMT
btw, tbd. What is that Boo licking in your avatar?
27. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:12 GMT
Yeah, moving. Moving my BOWELS!
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
28. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:22 GMT
I just accidently poked my eye out. .(
29. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:26 GMT
I am regrettable Starboy. The desire which raises.BTW I just discovered Babel Fish. Best thing ever or as they say in BabelFish, the best thing.
Edited on Thu 29th October, 2009 @ 00:26 by cheetahman91
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
30. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:50 GMT
apparently it is licking my hand, as that is what i am using to hold pixelman's boo up with :3
31. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:53 GMT
I found it tbd, panic over. Here ya go.
32. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 00:54 GMT
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
33. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 01:36 GMT
Prepare to suffer the wrath of Hammurabi's Code!
pokes Chicken's eye out
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
34. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 01:39 GMT
Eye to eye. Karma.Doesn't exist. ^^
35. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 01:44 GMT
Karnov doesn't exist, but Hammurabi's Code does.