Forums

Topic: I don't understand this girl AT ALL. Help!

Posts 1 to 20 of 92

WAM

Alright, there's this girl I've been talking to for the past couple of weeks. I've known her for 3 years and just started talking to her again. I talked to her alot 2 weeks ago (almost every day) but now she just isn't responding? I just said "Hey:)" and that's it. She didn't respond to that BUT on my myspace I put as my status that I was going to "x" school this year and moving by there. She goes to 'x' school and she lives there too (I'm not moving cause of her btw haha) and she posted a reply on my status and put: "Yayy your going to 'x' school!" She replied to that, yet she didn't respond to my text? WTF? I'm so confused...I then sent her another one yesterday and she didn't reply. What do I do? I don't think I'm going to text her unless she texts me first...

WAM

y2josh

Act like you don't want her. I hear that works really swell, but I never can seem to be a arse to people I enjoy being around.

y2josh

irken004

... Uh.... wait until she does respond? I don't get on myspace very much. I'm a Facebook guy.

If she doesn't respond, hire a hitman and tell him to send her flowers.

Punny

Maybe she's busy with something. It could be a summer job. Could that be a possibility for why she hasn't made any contact with you?

I'm back (for the moment)!

WAM

PunnyGuy wrote:

Maybe she's busy with something. It could be a summer job. Could that be a possibility for why she hasn't made any contact with you?

Nah I know she doesn't have a summer job, but I guess she's just busy with friends. I'm to lazy to hangout with anyone, I <3 my Laptop xD

WAM

StuffyStuff

If I could relive my high school days, I would have never had a girlfriend. It took away from other stuff I wanted to do like sports and school activities. I don't regret dating the girl, but at that age it would have been best to enjoy being free from any responsibility and just having friends. Good luck dude.

StuffyStuff

TwilightV

...Have you tried engaging her in conversation? If she has a hobby that you also enjoy, bring it up with her. You could wind up discussing it a lot.

TwilightV

ejamer

You've (apparently) already reached out more than once. If she's interested, she'll let you know. Her reply about school is probably less about you than it is about the school, so don't get too excited. If you are in the same school then maybe you'll cross paths there and get the chance to talk in person and better judge her reaction.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

WAM

StuffyStuff wrote:

If I could relive my high school days, I would have never had a girlfriend. It took away from other stuff I wanted to do like sports and school activities. I don't regret dating the girl, but at that age it would have been best to enjoy being free from any responsibility and just having friends. Good luck dude.

Why couldn't you do any sports with a GF though? Which sports did you wanna play? I'm thinking about Football or Wrestling... MMA would be cool too . Thanks

ejamer wrote:

You've (apparently) already reached out more than once. If she's interested, she'll let you know. Her reply about school is probably less about you than it is about the school, so don't get too excited. If you are in the same school then maybe you'll cross paths there and get the chance to talk in person and better judge her reaction.

Whaaa? Reword that for me please

TwilightV wrote:

...Have you tried engaging her in conversation? If she has a hobby that you also enjoy, bring it up with her. You could wind up discussing it a lot.

We always use to have long convo's until these past 2 weeks
please edit your posts as opposed to triple-posting in a thread. thank you :3 -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

WAM

The_Fox

Myspace is still around?

Wait, so by talking to her you mean texting her? Have you tried bumping into her in real life? If she blows you off face to face that will tell you everything you need to know.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Adam

Tell her that you're freaky.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

WAM

The+Fox wrote:

Myspace is still around?

Wait, so by talking to her you mean texting her? Have you tried bumping into her in real life? If she blows you off face to face that will tell you everything you need to know.

Duh! Yeah texting hehe. I can't irl, YET. Next month when I move I will

WAM

Punny

WAM wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Maybe she's busy with something. It could be a summer job. Could that be a possibility for why she hasn't made any contact with you?

Nah I know she doesn't have a summer job, but I guess she's just busy with friends. I'm to lazy to hangout with anyone, I <3 my Laptop xD

Not to be pushy, but start hanging out with people! Then, she'll notice you again! Either that, or meet her around and begin a conversation regarding something she's up to.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Zach

You are reading too much into this. Once I was chatting with someone, then went away to go do laundry or something and came back to find a million messages asking why I was ignoring her and why I was being so mean and if I still liked her and all this stuff. I was so weirded out that I stopped talking to her soon thereafter. Just don't sweat it. The internet is a harsh translator of emotions and intent. Just forget about it.

Zach

Twitter:

y2josh

weirdadam wrote:

Tell her that you're freaky.

That works

y2josh

TwilightV

WAM wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

...Have you tried engaging her in conversation? If she has a hobby that you also enjoy, bring it up with her. You could wind up discussing it a lot.

We always use to have long convo's until these past 2 weeks

I'll have to agree with her having a busy schedule then. Maybe she's preparing for school or something.

TwilightV

Macaronius

Female human, eh?
I've read that their species derives from a similar species on Venus, so you could show off by giving her vials of sulphuric acid, or purchasing miniature coronae may win her love.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

WAM

weirdadam wrote:

Tell her that you're freaky.

Untitled

zkaplan wrote:

You are reading too much into this. Once I was chatting with someone, then went away to go do laundry or something and came back to find a million messages asking why I was ignoring her and why I was being so mean and if I still liked her and all this stuff. I was so weirded out that I stopped talking to her soon thereafter. Just don't sweat it. The internet is a harsh translator of emotions and intent. Just forget about it.

Haha! Forget about what though?

PunnyGuy wrote:

WAM wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Maybe she's busy with something. It could be a summer job. Could that be a possibility for why she hasn't made any contact with you?

Nah I know she doesn't have a summer job, but I guess she's just busy with friends. I'm to lazy to hangout with anyone, I <3 my Laptop xD

Not to be pushy, but start hanging out with people! Then, she'll notice you again! Either that, or meet her around and begin a conversation regarding something she's up to.

Heh, I hang out mostly only with my best friend. Once I move by her I def will though

Edited on by theblackdragon

WAM

TheLZdragon

Tell her you can cook and clean and care about her feelings. She'll be yours whether you're lying or not

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Punny

WAM wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

WAM wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Maybe she's busy with something. It could be a summer job. Could that be a possibility for why she hasn't made any contact with you?

Nah I know she doesn't have a summer job, but I guess she's just busy with friends. I'm to lazy to hangout with anyone, I <3 my Laptop xD

Not to be pushy, but start hanging out with people! Then, she'll notice you again! Either that, or meet her around and begin a conversation regarding something she's up to.

Heh, I hang out mostly only with my best friend. Once I move by her I def will though

Great! Glad I could help a little (if not a lot).

I'm back (for the moment)!

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.