Forums

Topic: I call shenanigans....

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

R-L-A-George

Is theblackdragon ticked, my last one wasn't random it only got random with trolls and I didn't say anything that deserved a lockup. Just discretely described some things in a explanation.(Maybe i was the Leet )

Hey under the GD listing, it says "Life and everything in it".

So anybody else experienced a mod rampage.....They sometimes take there anger out on people.

(Oops got the name wrong)

Edited on by R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

James

Hey, R-L-A-George. I can assure you that theblackdragon wasn't ticked off with you personally, but as a rule we try to keep threads clear from the start so they might generate some interesting discussion.

As a piece of well-intentioned advice, I'd recommend you not to use phrases such as "mod rampage", or suggest that moderators take their anger out on users: I happen to believe we have an excellent and very discreet moderating team here.

In future, if you want to discuss any moderating decisions, please use the Contact form rather than doing so in a forum. Cheers!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

R-L-A-George

I would of used another word other than "mod rampage" I couldn't think of anything and the [ASMB] term, way too innopropriate.

Nice to know, some forums have moderators that are a little....You know.

R-L-A-George

James

Not this one, I can assure you

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

R-L-A-George

Good.....

LOL theblackdragon called me a guy, or did he...Dude is a confusing term..Doesn't have to be answered.

R-L-A-George

Bobpie

Well, you just called her a guy too. ;P
Yay for irony!
L:D

EDIT: Wow, nice smiley typos, Bobpie.

Edited on by Bobpie

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

citizenerased

shenanigans is, like, my favourite word

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

sykotek

Sean+Aaron wrote:

I can assure you that when I delete posts, it's all anger.

I can assure you that he speaks the truth. The proof? All the missing posts and threads. Haha, I'm just kidding... or am I? ...mods should asparagusing scare you, mwahahaha...

...asparagus

Edited on by sykotek

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Sean_Aaron

sykotek wrote:

...mods scare me...

Nothing to be afraid of, we're just power-hungry people with a disproportionate sense of our own self-worth like everyone else!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

sykotek

Someone must stand up to Sean Aaron. Here is a previous conversation I saved that he had with a poster who has now mysteriously disappeared.

RB: Die monster. You don't belong in this world!
SA: It was not by my hands that I am once again given posts. I was called here by topics who wish to pay me tribute.
RB: Tribute!?! You steal men's posts and make them your slaves!
SA: Perhaps the same can be said of all moderators...
RB: Your words are as empty as your posts! Nintendo Life ill needs a moderator such as you!
SA: What is a post? throws glass on floor A miserable pile of letters. But enough talk... Have at you!

He then proceeded to teleport around and fling fireballs then transformed into a monster who hopped around and spit fireballs, RB was not seen again and all his post and account were deleted.

Look at my last post, its been edited! Fear the mods!

Update: Aw, this was locked before Sean could reply to my post. I didn't lie about my post being edited. It was obviously edited by me!
Sean Aaron = Dracula! lol

Edited on by sykotek

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

theblackdragon

@R-L-A George: considering i'd already deleted one comment and locked your prior post on the forums, I went ahead and locked that one too because it was also pretty random and going nowhere fast, just like this one. Nintendo Life is a forum, not anyone's personal blog... yes, it says 'life and everything in it', but there are limits, especially when the topics are borderline controversial and not spawning any kind of helpful or meaningful discussion. there are plenty of options available for you in terms of creating your own personal blog where you may express anything and everything that pops into your head without fear of lock or deletion. Don't worry, you wouldn't be the first person I've attempted to steer in that direction in order to keep the forums running smoothly, and you probably won't be the last. :3

Also, as Prosody said, next time you have any questions about any decisions concerning matters of site administration or forum moderation, please use the Contact Form to get in touch with an admin directly.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.