Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 18:23 BST
Okay here is how it works,all colors have at least 50 health to start withonce they hit 0 they have 10 minutes to heal back to life by someone (this can only happen 2 times a color) if this does happen that color has 5 HP left to start withThe last color remaining is the best color out there (voted by you all) if a color dies because of you please put it in your post so that way if I don't check the color post's I can see if it dies or not
1. Blue 50HP2. Green 50HP3. Pink 50HP4. Purple 50 HP5. Indigo 50 HP6. Silver 50 HP7. Gold 50 HP8. Black 50 HP9. White 50 HP(yes I know it is the absense of color who really cares)10. Gray 50HP (yes I know its a shade but again who cares)11. Red 50HP12 yellow 50HP13. brown 50HP14.orange 50HP15 cyan 50HP16.magenta 50HP17. beige 50HPIf you think of another color that should be in the list then do tell me hurt and healing will start on the second page!!!Also the game end's each night at 9:30 PM Eastern Stranded Time Zone and starts again at 5:00 AM in the morning EST still Also known as GMT-5 EDIT (any new color's may still be added untill the first one die's and do help me edit this please okay the feed back really makes a difference okay thanks)
Edited on Wed 19th August, 2009 @ 19:57 by tonyp415
Only a fool wouldn't strategize before a fight MUA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
2. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 18:26 BST
You should add Crystal to the list.
3. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:13 BST
Why are there 3 blues but no yellow, brown, orange, cyan, magenta or beige, and what kind of colour is sliver ?
Edited on Wed 19th August, 2009 @ 19:13 by Stevie
This is good
4. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:43 BST
Silver is an awesome color if you look it up I'm sure you will find it and thank you for telling me those color's I's hungary when I did this so I made a lot of errors
5. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:45 BST
you put sliver not silver is the point i am making.
Edit: You were in Hungary when writing this, ok now i understand
Edited on Wed 19th August, 2009 @ 19:53 by Stevie
6. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:47 BST
Ohhhh okay lol I'm not smart then
7. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:49 BST
It's spelled colour.Ohoho.
Edited on Wed 19th August, 2009 @ 19:49 by King_Elemento
Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552MKWii: 4940-9518-0566SSBB: 4897-8741-8094
8. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:52 BST
How come some are dead before this has even begun? And with a bunch of different types of Green and of Blue, you're going to split the vote and the fanbase.
Now Playing: Bioshock
9. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:53 BST
Why not... delete them then, since no-one voted to hurt them?
10. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:54 BST
I had to edit them out and I'm much to lazy to DELETE them
11. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:54 BST
Okay fine I'll deleate them then
12. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:55 BST
But you realise people can revive them if they're listed as dead, which means they're still in the game and still going to split the vote.
13. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:55 BST
Please, we don't need any more "hurt and heal" topics - not for games consoles, not for users, not for colours. They only get out of hand and hard to follow. Any more will be locked as soon as they're seen by mods.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.