Showing 81 to 100 of 116
81. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 19:02 BST
16 years, 6' 3''. I'm pretty tall and I'm still growing.
The best part of wakin' up, is Folger's in your cup!My Backloggery of DOOOM!
82. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 19:29 BST
@zoipi: Online converter puts you at approximately 5'3" and 132 pounds. Just in case you care.
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
83. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 19:30 BST
Thanks for the info I'll use it next time
84. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 19:32 BST
6' 0'' and 135
Email: email@example.comPSN Name: EricChathamWii FC: 1599-5101-5844-5527 Too many codes to list... E-mail me, add me, and then we'll go from there...The #2 hookadikkaI have WiiSpeak, The Conduit, COD, All GH/RB, and pretty much everything else online...
85. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 20:58 BST
@Chatham: Seriously? Not to offend anybody (really, I'm just a bit confused here), but either you're a stick, or zoipi is overweight, as I can't see how a 9" difference should EVER have a 3 pound difference if everyone was well within their proper BMI. Or maybe I'm just too curious about this stuff for my own good. Depends on how many people I DO accidentally offend with this post.
86. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 21:09 BST
Well I am 14 and I am 5'6"
Wii: 4147-3534-7792-6580my PSN ID: Egarcia22
87. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 21:16 BST
21 years old, 5'11 and 143.
88. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 21:58 BST
I'm 4 feet and 9 inches.
Enjoy the CHEESE of life.
89. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:01 BST
6 foot 1 freakeshly tall
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
90. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:02 BST
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
91. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:05 BST
between 6'3 and 6'4
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
92. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:06 BST
God, please make me taller....
Twitter - Infernape1000Youtube - Infernape1000
93. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:07 BST
If there's one thing I like about retro thread revival, it's seeing things you missed the first time around. I know we already figured this out elsewhere, DaDun, but I still found this humorous...
@PhoenixSage ugggghhhh...if you are a woman you put me to utter shame lol.
Oh, and I'm still 6'8", btw. Anyone new ready to challenge my height?
Edited on Mon 28th September, 2009 @ 22:07 by Noire
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
94. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:12 BST
0'1"God, please make me taller....
i guess bowser use that minimizer again, didnt he?
95. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:13 BST
Infernape1000 wrote:0'1"God, please make me taller....i guess bowser use that minimizer again, didnt he?
Nope, birth defect.
96. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:34 BST
How can you say that in the presence of the great PhoenixSage? Heck, I'M taller than you by two inches, never mind his SEVEN!
97. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 23:10 BST
A few days ago a dude who was 7 foot 1 came into my classroom, your not freakishly tall. I know at least 10 people taller than you, including me.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
98. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 23:17 BST
I'm 12 and 5'4.
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
99. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 23:24 BST
I am now 5'11
PSN ID: castlehominid99
3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango
100. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 23:24 BST
Poor Corbie, I'm taller than you and I'm probably half your age
Edited on Mon 28th September, 2009 @ 23:25 by Chrono_Cross
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury