Forums

Topic: How overweight am I?

Posts 61 to 64 of 64

pikku

GameLord08 wrote:

Wii Fit is just an exercise game, people. Don't fake yourself that you're exercising if you only get Wii Fit. Get out there and DO SOME'IN'! Serious exercise, eating greens, less carbohydrates and lipids, plenty of water - that's the way to go. If you only get Wii Fit, you're only going to be spending more time gaming than really exercising.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

The_Fox

Link79 wrote:

I'm 31 so the teen insecurity thing doesn't apply to me. You can't expect someone my age to look like a spring chicken. I'm bound to be a little hefty. I've seen people out in public soo fat it makes me sick. I don't think people are being revolted when they see me. I could stand to lose a few though.

I'd recommend jogging. Great exercise and doesn't even take a gym membership. If you're nervous about doing poorly in the beginning, do it late at night or early in the morning. It's certainly not too too late to burn some of those pounds off.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

manleycartoonist

I am 6 foot tall. When I was 20 I weighed 140 pounds by the time I turned 30 I weighed in at 250... Yeah that sucks. I've decided to change my lifestyle. I eat better (and smaller) and exercise more (both Wii and real life - I like to walk and kayak)... in the first two months I have dropped down to 235. It's a start, but I'm not on a diet. I'm changing my diet. Losing weight is not a sprint event it's totally a long distance race (that never really ends).

Oh, and I am writing a book about it:
http://www.the-manleys.blogspot.com/

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

sonic_brawler95

I'm 14, weigh 200 pounds, and have type 1 diabetes, and I'm still happy. I've never heard of that stereotype before.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.