Forums

Topic: How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

RandomWiiPlayer

Random question I thought of while watching TV. My mind just races around like that. Hope it's not too personal.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Aviator

5 i think.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

RandomWiiPlayer

turtlelink wrote:

My mom kissed me when i was born if that counts.

Not really what I meant, but I expected answers like that.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Raylax

I've been kissing my reflection in the mirror ever since I discovered I'm devastatingly handsome.

Real answer: 20 and still waiting. [EDIT: Removed, I was entirely joking. No rush, kids. Let's pretend this post never happened]

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Wildvine53

I've yet to have my first kiss, but it will happen when it happens.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Infernape1000

Didn't have one yet. Nor do I care. What's the point?

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

xAlias

Well, I'm so dashingly handsome i'm surprised that everybody sticks their tongue out at me instead of pampering me. No, not yet, unless you count my mother, sister, and assorted family members*

*Labrat7 is not affiliated at all with this message, and will not answer any complaints, comments, and questions referring to this post.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

bboy2970

16. The girl just sort of sprung it on me in the pool. Took me by surprise a little

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Hokori

None yet, but i dont care right now as i kind of have high standards and want the kiss to be right.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

The_Fox

12 or 13. I remember it being incredibly awkward, but that isn't too uncommon with a first kiss, is it?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

Raylax wrote:

Real answer: 20 and still waiting. Haha oh god I'm a loser. goes to put head in oven

sorry to single you out, dude, but this exemplifies the negative stigma associated with growing to adulthood and still never having started making any serious forays into the world of non-familial love. unfortunately, there's so much pressure today for elementary-school-aged children, even, on TV, in books, and in other media, to start kissing, dating, and doing other things... a good portion of our userbase is very young, and the last thing we want is to add to that kind of encouragement.

long story short, if you've already had your first kiss, great, and if you're still waiting, great. your first kiss will happen when it happens; it's not something you want to rush into. :3
also, us girls totally have cooties... make sure you get your shots before trying anything >:3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.