Showing 41 to 50 of 50
41. Posted: Tue 1st Sep 2009 22:21 BST
Nada. Anybody here live in mississippi?
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
42. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 02:22 BST
43. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 02:25 BST
@SonicMaster: Expecting someone from Mississippi to answer a minute after you post a question in an obscure topic on a Nintendo forum is a bit absurd.
Edited on Thu 3rd September, 2009 @ 02:25 by pixelman
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
44. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 02:26 BST
really?i bet your just lying just like you did when you said you were 9
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
45. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 02:27 BST
@pixelmanobviously you didn't read the time of the first post.
46. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 02:27 BST
Nintendo Network ID: Donth8
47. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 02:28 BST
miss is sip, pi?
48. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 02:31 BST
@SonicMaster: Ohhhhh. Sorry, I'm a bit bleary-eyed right now. The 02:22 looked like a minute after 22:21. o_O
49. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 02:32 BST
plus, it was two days before
50. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 03:20 BST
Lol 2 whole days, lol u have officially been ignored by anyone who lives near u (im in canada so i cant say im that guy)
PSN ID: MixedMajikWii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat